Home Forums Creative Corner Tr plan

Viewing 12 posts - 37 through 48 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Legend

I see 3 epic feats, whats the 4th?

Healliona

Good morning.

It maybe the 3rd evocation focus, but I’ll check this evening.

In chapter : What can be a plus after I alo can add 3 Arcane past lives to get the Arcane Alacrity qt 10%

Sébastien.

Healliona

Good morning.

I have reached the targeted number of RXP, it is time to get Human and Aasimar past lives.
    I think I will make:
    For human: Barb and vistani wolf (thanks to Chrof I enjoyed this build in heroic).
    For Aasimar: Vistani Bard and sorcer.

I’ll go back to epic as cleric after those lives. The next RXP threshold will be 75 or 80 I think.

The next races will be Dwarves for the +1 in constit and Tiefling for the +1 in cha (cha is more important for my cleric than I had expected).

Have a nice day.
    Sébastien.

Healliona

Good morning all.

Human RTR is finished.
    I made it with 2 Barbarian lives: It is really easy and fast to level with Blood Tribute from Frenzied Berserker and T5 ravager at level 12.
    I took Fast Healing as active epic past life I was really surprised by its efficiency.

Now Aasimar live: The 1st life at least is a vistani bard: More hard to level but this is due to a playlist not adapted to this class.

I think i’ll rtr till hollidays.

Have a nice day.
    Sébastien.

Healliona

Good mornind all and happy friday.

This TR plan is about to finish since I’m on my last life.
    Here is a little feedback not sure this will help you or interrest but if only 1 of you is learn a bit this is enough for me:

– Average RTR time from 1 to 20: 1 week (used 10 or 20 % XP pots).
    – Average RXP per life earned during the RTR : 40 K (did all on R1).
    – Average TP (Turbine point) earned per RTR: 500 +.

– Ravager Barb is really powerfull and easy to level but far to be freindly (was the fastest life).
    – Vistani Swashbuckler bard is really nice really freindly but a bit slow due to a lack of AOE.
    – Old repeater build arti is very slow to start but after LV10 very powerfull and easy to play.

I hoppe to start the aasimar cleric life this weekend (not sure to be able to do it in 1 week due to the build).

Next goals is: 80 RXP and 3 or 4 ETR to get those +10 % casting speed.

Any questions / comments?

Have a nice day.
    Sébastien.

Healliona

Hello all.

Nearly heroic H capped in about 600 K.
    This life was easy thanks to Sthax and luck on pugs.

I took Falconry enhancements without any weapons feat and it was helpful from LV1 to LV14 but without those feats it was totally useless after LV15.
    The other solution was to LR at 28 but I didn’t want to purchase a Heart of Wood.

I’m flagged for RL, leg shroud and Sharm raids, will need to find some pugs for DOJ and FOTP.

Sébastien.

Healliona

Hello all finally 30 and I still enjoy this build maybe a bit more now with more survival and evocation DC.

Here is why I RTered:
    Before : 2200 HP in reaper…..After : 2400 (with Y pot)
    ………4900 SP in reaper……………..5200 (with Y and rem pots)
    ……….120 evocation DC………………125 (with Y and rem pots)
    …………? PRR / MRR…………………+10 in PRR and MRR.

An other feat I acquired with aasimar is Healing Hands (I have all Hands enhancements): Those are really powerful, more than I expected: It gives 3000 HP and I haven’t to see the target to use them: This is just cheated!

Sébastien.

Legend

Def worth the tr’s, the evo dc is v nice, presume u r using Soundbursts a lot? you might also want to look at Conj dc, Cometfall another v useful spell.

Healliona

I can get + 2 in all DC but I have to remove Nystul’s Mystical Defense and this cost is too high in my opinion, I can get 1 more, but at a significant cost of healing power (which is not an option for me).

I usually use both glacial W and sound yes and sometimes G command (very powerful in some sharm quest).
    I rarely use comet despite of + 3 inherent from cleric pl.
    I’ll add this spell in my hot bar and will see where to use (I may have 110 in conjuration but not really sure).

In fact I use those CC spell when there are no CC in the party or when a mob have not been CCed.

Thanks for comet I’ll try it.
    It is like other spell I have to know where to use it.

Sébastien.

/*****************/
    add:
    I usually adapt my spells, twists and gears in fuction of the reaper level / group / raid.
    For exemple: In a group with 2 CC (1 is a tank) I may take Renewal for the tank at a cost of 2 in evocation.
    /*****************/

Healliona

Hello all,

I’m about to get 20 (maybe tomorrow) and I need some advices on the Legendary Feat to take.

I previously planned to get Scion of the Plane of Air :

+4 to the DCs of Evocation spells, +2 to the DCs of other spells
    +4% Dodge, +4 to Dodge Cap
    +10 Electric Spell Power, +30 Universal Spell Power
    Add 2d20 Electric damage to weapon and unarmed attacks (Scales with Spell Power)

Because it works very well at H reaper, but I wonder if Scion of Celestia won’t be better:

+20 Positive, Light, & Alignment Spell Power, +20 Universal Spell Power
    +30% Crit Damage with Positive, Light, & Alignment spells
    +150 Maximum Hit Points
    +4 to Will Saves

Those + 4 / + 2 to spell DC from Scion of the Plane of Air are awesome at H reaper and it helps when a little CC is needed, but those +30 % crit in positive spell looks really powerful and with some gear I’ll be able to reach 100%.

So the deal is: +4 / +2 to DC VS + 30 % positive spell crit to reach 90 / 100 (I can reach 70 % if need at the moment).

Any idea?
    The aim is to be more useful at H reaper and during raids.

Thanks in advance.
    Sébastien.

Sthax

yeh i figured you got celestia for healing, but if you need the +4 evo to make your CC work in high repaer i’d take that. It gives you someting to do, as only healing can become boring.

if you want to go full healer mode i’d take celestia. (gives you some extra HP too)

Healliona

Thanks.

After R7 even at only healing there as some to do.
    The advantage of this build is taht it allow running most of quest at R6 without a dedicated CC.

After R7, I usually use those CC + implosion only when needed (most of time after a bad cc or a unexpected save) because when you CC… you don’t heal ;o).

I really wonder what is more usefull more healing power or those extra DC.
    I know it is party dependent bu you all have a different experience and wishes when you get a healer in your party.

Sébastien.

Viewing 12 posts - 37 through 48 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us