Home Forums Creative Corner Tr plan

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Healliona

Here is some feedback.
    I don’t think that this will help most of you but maybe new player can be interested: Leveling an iconic (from 15 to 30) is more faster than leveling in heroic (from 1 to 20).

In the past I got my completionist feat while leveling in heroic I think it was a mistake:
    1. Because of the speed.
    2. When you TR an iconic it gives you 2 past lives and only 1 if you go from 1 to 20.

I’m thinking on the last discussion I had with you when I wondered how to get my last deep gnome past life: I was about to go to a pure wizard as you suggested me the trouble is that I have 3 of wizard lives from ages when Asnar (sorry for the misspell) wrote deep gnome warlock is the way to get +6 in MRR (I have only 1 warlock life) it was a good suggestion for me.

That’s being said deep gnome are far better wizard than warlock I think.

Hope that will help a few of you.

Note: It is really much easier to get a true iconic heat than 20 token of the twelve.

Seb.

Legend

You go heroic for the epic past life feat, if you need these then best to not go iconic, for heroic class past lives u go Iconic as get 2 feats for 1 life to 30.

So in any order you do:
    racials and epics together
    Iconics and class together

Healliona

Good morning.

True I forgot I farmed all ED a long time ago when CAP was at 28 (does not means I have all epic PL).

Seb.

Healliona

Good morning.

Done.

The max PRR you can get with PL + EPL + Remnants is 49 en 22 for MRR.
    I have full PRR and 13 in MRR.
    Full MRR will be for the next TR train.

Seb.

Healliona

Quick add.

Since I recently learned this maybe it can help some:
    Devines (either FVS or cleric) always use Divine Power:This add +20 in PRR at level 30.

Seb.

Healliona

Good morning some outputs:
    In repaer:
    => Devotion 950 crit 60% (Radiant Servant captsone with healing aura are not taken into account).
    => PRR 277 (with 20 from Divine Power) and MRR = 189 + perma displacement
    => Evocation DC with Yulgo and rem pot = 124 without boost (I can add + 2 to all but at the cost of Nystul’s Mystical Defense set).

I know I’m low in DC but this is a healer build NOT a caster build.
    Note that DC is fine in R8 after it depends on quests.

I have no idea if it can help or not.
    Seb.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us