Home Forums Creative Corner Tr plan

Viewing 12 posts - 49 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Sthax

yhe true, i’d go with what you like best. If it where me i go with the extra CC as healing esspecially if you gear for it is getting up there pretty easy, DC’s are harder.

Healliona

Good morning.

Can reach 125 in evo without burst and in this config I have about 1000 positive and 50 % cit.
    But this really depends on the quest / party.

Sébastien.

Healliona

Good morning.

Quick feedback on those x 3 Arcane Alacrity: If one of those day they add more I’ll take those ASAP!

The healing spell rotation is really good and the combo Soundburst / Order’s Wrath / Burst of Glacial Wrath is more efficient.
    Note: Just tested yesterday with you in R7.
    The trouble is that the group was really experienced / well geared, so I hadn’t a lot of to do to check how those 10% are really an improvement or if it is just a feeling.

Next time I’ll take at least 2 Dwarf pl (I’m odd in constitution) + 1 Tiefling and Half-Elf (already got 2 of those) to get 2 racial AP more.

Sébastien.

Healliona

Hello all.

Here is a question a choice for this cleric build.

I never chose to get up to Sunburst in Divine Disciple enhancements, but regarding this spell, it looks really awesome and great to mitigate damages at H reaper.
    If I take this spell I’ll lose 1 in DC and 10 PRR.
    I really wonder if it is not worth.
    Any Advice?

Thanks in advance.
    Sébastien.

Sinaefay

As it is an enhancement, try it out and if you like it, keep it. If you don’t, change it. 🙂

Healliona

Hehe true ty.

Sébastien.

Healliona

How to be usefull if I join those raids at Higher difficulty?

I read that Stu wanted to do raid at higher difficulty a few days ago and I wondered what I have to change.

Here are some questions (what can I improve if I do such raids):
    ==> Any 1 cares on my DC?
    ==> I can reach 3600 HP on reaper (in sentinel OFC) with about 4900 sp do we need more (for SP I have some pots somewhere)?
    ==> Is 1200 in positive spell enough?
    ==> My heal amp is about 200 but with some filigree I can get more (250 I think).

Do not hesitate to add any comments …

Legend

You don’t need to do anything Seb, healers need to be able to survive, you got the hp and presume prr, everything else is more than enough.

Chrof

Yeah healer in raids high difficulty raids is about survival, know where to stand and move around mrr etc. And sp management.
    Communication also very important and knowing who cant die etc, weither it be tank cc or main dps,depending on on raid and part of the raid.
    Each raid we will need to work out a strategy and have to have sellect classes and rolls predetermined.
    But main roll of healer is twitch skills, renewl helps a lot with this as heal over time spells are a lot more forgiving.

Healliona

Thanks for ansewer.

They aim is to do what I can to help the group to succeed (mistakes included).

Using renewal is losing some DC for me that’s why I use it on raids and rarelly in quests.
    Sometimes when there is a tank yes but I often forget to swap it.

Sébastien.

Healliona

Good morning.

Here is what I’m missing:
    => 15 PRR (6 from devine sphere and 9 from PDK)
    => 2 DC to frog (from alchi)
    => 6 PRR (from warlock).

I’m not top geared but this is just a story of luck ;o).

Sébastien.

Healliona

Good morning.
    Here is the TR plan and why:
    3 PDK lives to get + 9 PRR with:
    1 bard just to finish the 3 rd bard life (+2 VS enchant is not bad)
    2 fighter lives just to get 3 fighter PL (useless for me)

2 Deep gnome PL to get +6 in PRR with:
    2 alchi lives for the + 2 to DC in frog.
    If I have time I’ll take 1 more life with arti to get the 3rd arti life (as useless as +2 fighter for me I know)

I have recently learned that Divine Power gives you +20 in PRR so if you go to divine this tip maybe useful.

=> After this tr train i’ll get
    + 32 in PRR (Divine Power include)
    + 6 or + 9 in MRR
    + 4 to frog (I hope I can get a + 2 transmutation diamond in I have enough commendations).

Seb.

Viewing 12 posts - 49 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us