Home Forums Tricks and Tactics Too hot to handle

Viewing 3 posts - 25 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Healliona
    Furiyen

Spotted the thread, and I’m no practiced Raid Healer, but for me I thought healing I think only gets testy and difficult in two situations:

1. Were all knocked down. We need some persistent AoE heals here to overcome the fact I’m sat on my ass not doing anything useful. Overlapping Consecrations would go a long way to keeping everyone alive at this point.

2. Line of Sight issues – Difficult to keep people healed when there’s no line of sight between levels, or even, people are out of range. So just a note to say don’t be waiting around for a heal if your running around the map, pop one yourself.

Bonus Note: Tank Healing – When it was needed, I just popped a Heal spell and it was done. I found Renewal to be redundant to be fair.

Otherwise I didn’t feel the need for the extra HP survivability from Unyielding Sentinal, because I was sat Shield-blocking and spamming Mass Cures in the pack when doing the boss fights and in the DPS race at the end. Which is a shame, because with Consecration running I could of been helping in the DPS Race instead.

Healliona

Good afternoon, sry I have lots of to do at work and have a little time to come here.

I wasn’t in the raid but I assume you succeed.
    What was the configuration?
    1 or 2 healers?
    Here is my opinion what I do when I run with you (should be K in 4 weeks I hope):

==> If 1 group with 1 healer, the tank MUST be in the healing AOE and we must have consecration in addition of the healing AOE (can be wall or aura).
    In this configuration this is a bit harder to use frog and turn or other spell since you have to focus more on healing.

==> 2 healers 1 dedicated for tank + a little help on DPS and a DPS healer with a little help on the tank.
    Here this is easier to kill the wraith since you have less healing pressure.

For raids (all):
    As there are more and more range I always have cocoon and renewal active.
    My devotion is between 950 and 1250 ‘depends on raid).
    I always have empower heal quicken enlarge on.

An thing to keep in mind is that who have to be healed 1st and unfortunatly who can die.

Running together is a plus and really helpfull during raids.

Sébastien.

Viewing 3 posts - 25 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us