Home Forums General Who are you again?

Viewing 10 posts - 25 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Vik

Hey all

Hope you are all safe and well

Vik here, back after what I think is a 7 year break but I’m old and forgetful which also explains my DDO style.. Every quest is a new one as I’ve usually forgotten them by the next day, Super pleased to see the Spellswords still rocking DDO

Once obsessed by clerics it became too much of a job particularly in raids, so mostly expect to see me trawling the early content for stress free gaming. That said if I’m on line and you need a hand and I have an alt that can help I will assist

More alts than I can play so just the active account ones for now

Porki-1
    Todger
    Jobbie
    Knobbie-1
    Herbe-1
    Tleaf
    Vik-1-2
    Vik-1
    Porkus
    Sparky-1
    Prolix

Still looking for the main gem store alt no idea where I put them for safety

Best wishes

Vik

Korvel

Hey all! I think i must introduce myself once again after these 2 years of absence and some more before that..My name is Kostas i am from Greece and glad to be here with you guys. I mainly play Korvel and Korvail.

Hereby i must introduce you to my former gf and now 3 years wife Amalia who plays (or i should say tries to play xixixix) her battleFvS named Jiarman..

Well we are casual players and although i play DDO since 2006 i find many things have changed…heh i have changed i am 38 years old now although i feel not more than 25 i must confess!! I like to have a melee and a ranged character self sufficient always and try to be as helpful as possible. I will catch up fast i think!

God bless you all and happy games everyone!

Deltabravo
    Participant

Hello all..

Dennis here. Bnut please just call me DB.

Allmost allways plays on :
    Deltabravo (in guild)

other toons.
    Ibola
    Deltacaster
    Deltatank.
    And more.

second account : Banjomus (Loot farmer and buffer/trapper)

Portilis

Hey,

As it has been a while and we took a long break before lockdown, a quick reintroduction.

I’m Mike, I’m mainly to be seen around as Lladislav, Angharl, and Ciarhan at present, but have a number of alts around. Mostly I play with my wife, Abi, who a number of you will remember from her various healers (Divinherba, Eliora, and Rebekha), or her psychotic fighter Triata. We have a couple of other friends that we play semi-regularly with, but sadly life limits our time for gaming these days.

Abi and I have been around on DDO since pretty much when it started, spending time as officers in two previous guilds before joining the ‘swords sometime around 2009 as our old guild members gradually drifted from the game.

Once upon a time we were two of the guild’s main raid organisers (alongside Vik and Sinaefay), but a combination of reduced time and the growing need for raid organisation to be more regimented and strict reduced our enthusiasm until we stopped being involved in that part of the game anymore and now mainly just enjoy casually running quests old and new and building up past lives on our various alts.

Deltabravo
    Participant

Hello all!.. My name is Dennis.
    Iam from Denmark and iam 1 hour in front of the UK time zone..

Iam playing on 2 acccounts
    Main is Deltabravo.
    and second account is Banjomus.

I have alot of other alts, but i really mainly play theese 2..

Thanks for haveing me.!

Cheers DB

Xutharion

Hi everyone, I’m Federico.
    I’m back from limbo (and few reincarnations), so I’ll try to stay more active in guild.

My main is Xutharion.
    I have many other in guild, but actually I only actively play my main.
    Other alts are:
    Xuth
    Emyle
    Zzorbax
    Vardax
    Khazadrum
    Alhyss
    Ancunim

Jabba
    Participant

Hi Swords, I’m Jabba (Frederic IRL).

I just joined the Spellswords a few days ago, really happy to run some raids and epic quests contents with you 🙂

My main (and single) toon is Clonkgirl.

Looking forward to meeting you IG !

Septimus
    Participant

Hi there

I’m Iain and I sort of took a brief break back when the level cap first went up from 20 and never quite got around to coming back until now.

My main character is Septimal (Purple Warforged cleric). After a good rummage through far to many alts and a mountain of obsolete gear, it looks like I’ll be concentrating on
    Septimal
    Septimalux
    Xiv-1-2
    Agincourt
    Warspight
    Taddepol

shymira

Hello Swords,
    i guess, i should list my toons aswell.
    A few guildies might still know me. I came bk from a 2 years Baby break.
    i rejoyed Spellswords a half year ago.
    A few might know me as this weird person,who talks a lot. Well,that didnt changed much,but i did grow older- so did my personality.
    I am more or less online everyday, if my kids and the work go on with it.
    so my main is shymira.
    other alts:
    Belagra-1
    Ayrae
    Ardhes
    Hyarmen
    Meare
    Eranae
    Naurelen
    and a few in the dust^^

Ryan

I’ll come along as I think football is utter rubbish

Viewing 10 posts - 25 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us