Home Forums General Who are you again?

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    catgov

Hi I am Cat!

Hungarikusz

Well, after almost 2 years off from DDO, I think this would be a nice post to say * Hi * to all old and new members. 🙂

Life has changed a lot, I hope everybody is doing well both in real life and in the game. 🙂

I am sure I have missed out on a lot of epic times and let’s say a few updates… I am planning to return soon with a limited time each week. Can’t believe ladies and gents I started it in 2007 and still coming back from time to time. Playing insane hours, then simply got fed up with whatever, leaving, but still… COMING BACK. 😀

So, just to say something on topic too, if I remember correctly my main was Psiforged when I left, ultra Heroic and Epic TR was warlock or paladin or something pure class easy button. 🙂

Other than him, Hungarikusz, my other time sponge long time character, can’t even remember where he was, somewhere leveling back to wizard I guess. Or cleric? I have to check soon.

And loads of other starting with “Hun” like Hunbarb, Hunbard, Hunwiz and stuff, practically every class covered from the time of altaholism, but they are really only collecting dust and gear what must be heavily outdated anyway. 😀

Have a great weekend all, see you next week in game. I miss you a lot all! 🙂

Korvel

Hi I am Korvel got back after a year break. My toons are

Korvel
    Korvail
    some other bank toons and mules

And i play with my wife (greetings from her as well) with her only toon

Jiarman

Anonymous
    Inactive

Only lonely Uppsy. The others are not worthy to be named hahaha, and are never played my full attention is on Uppsy.

Enda

Endaemoniada
    Persephane
    Tisiphane
    Syperia
    Serperia
    Kalide
    Warjac
    Mytrian
    Satarel
    – then quite a few others I rarely run.

Unguilded secondary account characters who occasionally squat in the ship
    Catlynne
    Mikaylea
    Cerdwyn
    deTorquemada
    Dovakim
    Mengyr
    Trogadork

Rhynn

Hi All Rhynn Here, my toons are:

Rhynn
    Vivianne
    Bulldozer
    Moses

Portilis

Should probably say hi again as we appear to be staying around once more.

Mike, aka Lladislav, Portilis, Angharl, Ciarhan, Mwylachen, Sentynel, Shubiao, and others.

Techie, geek, and roleplayer.

Aleeshia

Hi, I’m Alee. You can also call me Kat. 🙂

My toons are:
    Aleeshia
    Tanima
    Biina

Gwylan

Dean here. Back after an 18 month break(my second hiatus since i began in 2006/7 when playing from South Africa – whenever this game actually started).
    Lived off grid for those 18 months so life was very practical and all of our goods were in storage. Based near Reading now with my wife Candice, who was/is also a player and my two kids, 5 year old daughter Danica(Cleric Quintet) and two year old son Nate(Uncharted).

Less of an Altoholic nowadays, i always design my own toons, i never follow build guides and always like to think i have made something new and original because i genuinely don’t pay attention or copy other builds(where is the fun in that) in fact i’m so inconsistent with my alts and their builds that i their change names sometimes to, a bad habit, one that i am working on changing.

I like raiding and looting, and recognize that right now i’ll not have as much time to level all of my builds to end game and thus never truly test them, so i’m trying to gear up and follow build advice for a faster return on investment to the raid party if i’m actually useful. My Alts are in order of main first then most frequently played at the moment:

Gwylan: (Main, Crafter, multilifer)
    Curva: (Built to test AC and PRR/MRR while raising two children and often left mid dungeon while dad responds to a house-hold crisis)
    Shafezadeh
    Urufist (Was Chivas Regal on Keeper)
    …and about 18 others that are just name placeholders.

Just created a secondary account for the free content coupon:

‘Faintly Visible’ is my only alt on this new account.

Thats up to date. Laters folks.

Ferensar

Hi,

I am Jamie. Back after a 7 year break.
    Main Old Alts:
    Ferensar Warrior/Rogue
    Garavain Paladin (Used to be a tank, is now a wet biscuit)
    Angelik Iconic Ranger
    Rinewolf Fighter
    Althrum Wizard
    Malconten Warlock

Hope to see you in game, happy hunting…

Coldest
    Participant

Hello All,

Thank you for having me.

Coldest

otnasug

hi

I’m Kostas.

I handle Otnasug. DDO its the first and only MMO i play(ed) and it shows, lol.

I used to raid for fun (and loot), i will do it again when i recover Otnasug from a 6 years break.

Paistlin, Neleh, Otinanai and Passlehoff are alts. Say hi when you see ’em!

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us