Home Forums General Raid Reaper Difficulty Pushes

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Chrof

Ok, so with Bombulum and Orciny we are full.
    Nice Turn out.

can start with some easy ones to warm up on the first night and to see what we need to change around, be it classes or rolls etc.

Im thinking this Friday 1st of May and do a Fotp R10 followed by a R3 KT if lag is ok.

hopefully this wont interrupt with Saturday’s Raids and People going on Timer.

As for rolls, think we can get it sorted with tanks, i can off tank on Chrof or maybe Leg can on his tank and Orc as main tank?
    would need one more on Healing, be it just renewl and coccons, Maybe Uppsy?

Healliona

Good morning all.

I’ll be here on friday.
    Just one thing: Can a range toon bring a cocoon please?
    Not all range, but one will be very nice.

After R8 it is really hard to self heal and very costly.

A question: Should I stay as a healer DC based or full healer?
    My DC as a full healer is ridiculous but the ratio heal / sp is not so bad.

Have a good day.
    Sébastien.

Furiyen

I’m going ITR Furiyen, and get him up to spec as a DPS Paladin with severely high tactics. The main route for is me swapping his race from Aasimar to PDK and going down the CHA route for To-Hit/Dam and also getting a huge boon to tactics for Dire Charge, Stunning Blow and Holy Retribution.

There’s a few other nip/tucks I can do as well to improve his DPS, filigree, destiny options and the like. Tronko’s Paladin is the template for reference, but with my own improvements. I’ll also take care around threat and minimise it.

I’ll get cracking on this right away, but I will miss out on the first evening. hopefully I may have him ready by the 8th if I zerg him hard enough.

Edit: Kirsty is also interested, but has a long curve ahead before she can get involved. She’s just got a decent build Tempest Ranger to 30, so I’ll be helping her out with getting started on Reaper so she can start working towards that first key 21 points in Grim Barricade.

Healliona

I’m sorry but when do you plane to start please?

Thanks.
    Seb.

Chrof

I would start forming around 8pm UK time and see who brings what and forming a strategy for each raid and rolls.

Healliona
    Chronoz

Honestly, I would love to be a part of this.
    I love the teamwork and cooperation needed to come a challenge. I don’t have a ton of experience in this department but I enjoy high skull reapers and the times that I ran high skull raids have been really fun.

As for chars, I have a decent ranged dps or a healer

Sinaefay

I doubt I will make it tonight, as Im gonna have a wh40k game today and I have no idea when it will start or finish.

Things changed and I will be there.

Ryan

What with my recent break and now messing about with Racials, Corazon is so far behind the Epic curve it’s embarrassing.

One day I will stop perpetually levelling, find a build I like and then join something like this.

Chrof

Good job all, was fun last night.
    Will only get better as we do it more.
    Looking forward to the next one.

Healliona

Good morning all.

Thanks again for those raids.
    RFI for the next.

Sébastien.

Sthax

I’m up for some of this if spots need filling. Not much around at the moment as I am busy stringing together words for a thesis, so I can’t commit to it.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us