Home Forums General Raid Reaper Difficulty Pushes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Chrof

As the title says, I would like to start forming some raids with the intention of pushing the difficulty.
    would be a plan of doing 1 or 2 raids on the night(can plan for a couple nights a month).
    its not about loot its about team work and bringing your endgame.

First off i’ll get a feel for who is interested, sorry this is for high end players only, fully geared and ready for a challenge (people that run R10’s and work well as a team).
    once there’s enough momentum and if not a full Raid group, I could look at getting some outside of guild to join.
    If you are interested but not sure if your up to it, or also maybe want some more experience in high end content, Send me a tell in game or join us on some of our high reaper runs.

Legend

Good idea, have a few toons for options

Healliona

Good afternoon.

Thanks for that post.
    Will be a pleasure to join those teaching runs.

Will be a pleasure to join those raids too.

Thanks again sébastien.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oooo I’m interested mate if I’m able to

Sinaefay

I might be interested, depending on which days this would take place in. I haven’t done any high end reapers in a long while, but I hope someone of mine would be efficient.

Palna

While I’m maybe not really in the demographic since I play casually, I’d like to join if I can fit in the days.

Furiyen

I’m interested.

My only concern is I’m very guilty of building thematic, sub-optimal, flavour characters.

So if there’s a particular role with breakpoints to be achieved you would like me build too let me know and I’ll see if I’m feeling it.

Benne

Sounds like a plan, can bring the rogue for now, he’s not far off being ready.

Argante

You son of a bitch, I’m in!

Chrof

Seems to be coming together nicely, last 3 could get from in guild.
    About rolls, a solid tank for a few of the raids is going to be needed. In a week or so I could get chrof as one if needed.
    As for the couple that are unsure as they don’t run high reapers, no come join us on a coupe nights and see how it is and we can also maybe help a bit with gear or build options,as high reaper and then our higher raid difficulty pushes will be a different build vs low reaper max dps builds.

Looking forward to some fun times, and as for a day we can work one out that fits.

Dragavon

I would also be interested in this.

But I fear that my gimps are not really made for 10 skulls or reaper raids.

And I have the same problem Matt has, I have characters that I play, not toons built after the latest meta build. I am perfectly happy spending a lot of time and effort making my characters as good as I can, but reincarnating into the latest most powerful meta build to fill a role others define for me simply does not happen.

Thambar and Fernweh will remain rangers with rogue skills, Dragavon will, when I have done 4 more reincarnations, be a rogue with ranger lives. If that limits me to 3-4-5 skulls then so be it.

I have been interested in joining the reaper groups in guild, but usually they start too late for me. Jan, Mark, Rob and I are busy levelling, and when we stop playing after a 3 hour session of levelling then I need a break and does not feel ready for the reaper groups in guild 🙂 Old men need some rest 😀

But if we plan ahead, and start a little earlier then I would be happy to join and see how my characters do in high skulls 🙂

Legend

You can’t really test performance much tbh in high skulls from just doing the quests, you might complete but is hard to tell how much you contribute or r effective, esp if u have an effective instant killer (melee or caster) or big dps’er.

Only way would be to enter a r8-10 with a group, clear all mobs apart from 1 non-champ and solo it with heals (use meld), if you can’t see it’s hp go down effectively u r not rdy, I have left mobs b4 on high reaper to see how effective certain pugs are and it does give a clear picture on some v low dps peeps.

I really can’t see any issues with anyone signed up so far, but should do controlled test above if have doubts, might get a pleasant surprise or a wake up call.

It was the same when we were dps testing our toons on Cabal boss, passable melees were in the 15-20 second region, I semi retired my Pally cos of the Vanguard time and that was with upgraded Soulrazor, I think the stopwatch is still going for Benne’s rogue when had limited gear 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us