Home Forums Tricks and Tactics Killing time on H

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Healliona

Good morning.

I have done a KT on hard yesterday and trieded to grab some data:

The roster:
    1 tank
    3 clerics (2 instakills with great healing ability, 1 spec heals).
    2 instakills (1 PM and 1 AM)
    1 Arti
    Reste melee.

=> People who didn’t paid attention and blue circle took lot of damages.
    => DPS / insta were really reactive but the 3rd past was a bit confused (when lot of blue circle pop) and due to this confusion there was some death.
    The maine issue was this pop and Chronoscope Parasites (those can really make a lot of damages if not killed asap).
    => Healing: If fact when trash pops, most of players take some damage and melee are no more together so they are more hard to heal.

According to wiki:
    “This is a DPS race as trash and orbs will continue spawning”

Hope this help.
    Sébastien.

Sthax

Thnx for the insight Sebas. To bad i cant really insta on my healer.
    But can dps with my wolf. a 2 healer set up would be nice in EH KT i think. As usually we have the dps, but dead toon do zero dmg.

Healliona

Good morning.

Yes 2 healers will be fine, I think that only 1 can be enough on H but we need to be more experienced and geared.
    A setup of 2 healers means that an other player have to follow the tank (that is not a big deal since it is really easy to heal the tank when there is only the dragon).

As usually we have the dps, but dead toon do zero dmg => true, but the most important is to understand why they die.
    1. No heals:
    – Healers are dead.
    – Healers are healing themselves because they are taking too much dmg.
    – A healer choice (yes this can be rude but it is the truth).
    2. Wrong gears or not enough.

For heals:
    I’ll go to Unyielding Sentinel this means more HP but less SP (not too much).

For gears : Run RL chain in R4 / R5 1 or 2 times per week and people will be geared in 3 or 4 weeks. Will be a pleasure to run with you since I don’t really need some in RL chain.

Sébastien.

Dragavon

I think everyone agrees with you on this Seb, and you have always done a fine job in the groups I have been in with you.

But it is important to remember that we are not a hardcore raiding guild. When we do guild raids then it is to give everyone in the guild a chance to join if they want.

We have some very good and dedicated players that create and develop really strong characters, and we have casual players that play for fun more than to be really good.

Everyone are always welcome in our guild raids, and that means that sometimes we end up with a weaker group. Sometimes we end up with shortmanning raids, and we usually then let people with more than one account bring a second character, rather than open an LFM and take puggers with us.

The problem with Killing Time is that that raid is so challenging that with our casual approach we do not always have a strong enough group for hard. And sometimes we overestimate the group and go in on hard when we should have done normal.

To me it is important that everyone in the guild feel that they are welcome in the guild raids, even if that means we have to do raids on a lower difficulty.

Healliona

Good morning all.

1. I know that you are used to add alt in your raids and I can understand why, but I think that replacing alt by players was positive, and I have to thank you all for this decision.

2. “But it is important to remember that we are not a hardcore raiding guild”.
    => I have to apologize but till saturday I didn’t have it all figured out right. During raids I took a look on HP + dmg + placement (and it helped a lot to understand).

Here is some feedback (not on the difficulty of the raid):
    Placement: Some of us need to be a bit more reactive on trash I haven’t installed discord yet and it is my fault, but I’ll type trash next time even iff it is really hard for me to write and to heal (usually when I do that some 1 die).
    => HP + DMG: I understand that farming is a pain, but once again feel free to ask me some help will be a pleasure to help you. I also have some rare filigree if it can help.

3. “To me it is important that everyone in the guild feel that they are welcome in the guild raids, even if that means we have to do raids on a lower difficulty.”
    Yes, and doing KT on normal is fine for me as long as we have a full party (at least KT and Baba on R1).

4. About healing: Once again people don’t understand that healling is not difficult but it is just party dependent.
    Here is a simple exemple: I’m used to run RL chain on R5 + and I never take soul or rarely, but I’ve ran RL on R3 (or 4) and had to use more than my Bauble to finish the quest.
    An other exemple: Baba on R1: I didn’t took any souls and I finished with 1K + mana: It means taht you aren’t so difficult to heal.
    One thing: The other cleric had to used 3 pots I gave him 1, can some one give me his name since I forgot it, ill send him / her some.
    It doesn’t mean that the other group was weak, it just mean that I have a build optimized to have a good ration heal / mana, but such build is have lot of default such as not being able to manage mobs in rooms in kt even on N.

For the other raid every things were fine.
    Maybe for Defiler of the Just, having only 1 healer does not means a wipe, but it means more death.
    Slot “Sacred Ground” if you can this will help you (I know that at least Lisa took it).
    This is not a pb for me to solo heal such raid, it is just a to avoid you some death.

Youre feedback on heals is important for me so please do not hesitate.

Sébastien.

Healliona

Last saturday KT on H.

How simple it was, really.
    Great job great group.
    Even if some of you seems to be bored to read kill trash 1st it seems to work.
    90 % of melee + all insta did and it was a success.
    I have to thanks those who slot sacred ground it was a plus and it means a lot of SP saved for healers.

With more practice Elite is doable.

Sébastien.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us