Home Forums Crafting Forum Calling on the crafters

Viewing 10 posts - 13 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Obviously when leveling I reccommend always using a crafting xp pot when u have a lot of essenses and switch alters, sort by xp given and then compare on the essences used in each process, then spam away, some might give higher xp at a lower chance but a lot of others use a lot less essenses so overall u get more xp for same essenses used.

Also, if u have the store points crafting success boosters are v handy for minimim % crafts for loads of xp, once you get up to 60-70% can remove the boosters.

Lisa

Gimme a shout for collectables, I’ve recently gathered all mine together. Some are pretty rare but others I have hundreds of.

Ryan

Thank you for the info Leg’ and thank for the offer of collectibles Lisa.

I just spent a bit of time crafting and have gotten them all up to 34 now.

Ive been crafting unbound shards and deconning them again.

Does it matter if I make bound or unbound from an XP point of view as I havent checked.

I think another burst of crafting and Ill be able to make my undead beater – Iirc to get an undead soul gem i have to cast Trap the Soul on an undead creature and the soul gem is created from khyber shards?

Molfein

Hi Ryan,

Sorry just saw this thread today.

Molf has loads of collectibles – have one bag with all the Cannith Crafting ones in, so just let me know what you need. There was a page on (think old site) with amounts held, will have to put up again.

You’re right just combine khyer shards to make tiny shards and then a Wiz can use the Trap the Soul spell to collect soul gems.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Soul_Gem

Cheers,
    Chris

Ryan

Thank you for the offer Chris.

At the moment Im just raising my levels until my stockpile runs out

Im sitting at approx 54/ 45/ 55 at the moment and probably have enough Ess’s left to get into the 60’s (I had near 5000 greaters)

My plan is to get to 100 and then see from there whether to go on

Lisa

If you’d prefer not to bother with crafting any more I’m more than happy to craft the unbound shards for you to save you some time. It was only the craftsmanship ones that you needed to do yourself. I know it’s a pain to get the higher levels up!

Ryan

Thank you princess – I may take you up on that offer as I never fully grasped the whole bound/ unbound shard thing.

My only character that will need things is Soul, my baby Jugg, and thats just likely to be weapons.

I gave some thought to his needs the other day but sadly, due to my stunted wits and agonisingly, unimaginative intellect I was unable to conjure any useful ideas.
    Each time I asked myself what would be good for killing mobs my mind refused to move beyond FoD

😉

Lisa

Just missed you tonight so sent Nannabot the shards I could make, i.e. +1 enhancement bonus, ghost touch and undead bane. Those will make it level 7 but the master craftsmanship shard will make it level 5

xx

Lisa

P.S. Lol!

Ryan

Thank you very much indeed Lisa

With Soul just turning L7 and Necro 1 and Deleras on the cards these shards will be put to very good use.

Let me know if you want anything for them x

Viewing 10 posts - 13 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us