Home Forums Crafting Forum Calling on the crafters

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Soultrax my lowbie Jugg has turned Level 5 and is soon to face the terrors of the Catacoombs.

Sadly he has no undead beater and the AH is bereft of any decent Mauls.

If anyone who crafts finds themselves with a spare 10 minutes I would be grateful if you could craft me a suitable skellie beater shard. I will happily give you the essences as I have a few loafing around

Cheers

Legend

Can do when online, best to state exactly what you want though for minimal lvl purposes.

Ryan

Cheers Legend

Needs to be ML 5 and whatever is best on a Maul against Skellies – i dont have much melee experience so dont know what is the best effect to put on it – Holy? PG?

Whatever you think best

Many thanks

Lisa

Heya hun

You can use this crafting planner to decide what you would like – http://cannith.cubicleninja.com/ but, unless you have the levels to create a shard of Master Craftsmanship (which you can’t craft unbound), the best you can get is a +1 Undead Bane at L5.

I can make it for you after a trip to the orchard to make the Undead Soul Stone dooberries.

Ryan

Hello Lisa

Thank you for the link:

Sadly my crafting levels are all sub 5 ( and tbh I dont know how I got those) and i dont really understand the masterful craftsmaship thingy you are referring too.

I’ll be happy with anything as it has to be better than the plain Mauls that are the only things available in the AH at the moment.

🙂

CaT

Ryan, at level 5 I recommend a +1 Ghost Touch Flametouched Metal Type Maul of Undead Bane. This will cover all your undead needs and hit Incorporeals (they need at least Magic provided by +1 and Ghost Touch), Ghostly Skellies (Delera ones which you will probably face soon which need Good provided by Flametouched), normal Skeletons (DR/Bludgeoning) etc., but you need to craft yourself the Masterful Craftmanship shard (otherwise you need level 7 for the above weapon).

Total Required Ingredients:
    4 Greater Arcane Essence
    16 Lesser Arcane Essence
    14 Siberys
    1 +1 Spirit
    10 Greater Good Essence
    24 Lesser Good Essence
    1 Soul Gem: Undead

Read http://ddowiki.com/page/Masterful_craftmanship
    Basically you need a Mark of House Cannith which means at least 50 favor on any character with House Cannith and that character can buy the mark from their vendor (you need to use elevator to reach the suspended platform).

I can craft that for you too so hit me up in game or let me know if you have any other questions!

Ryan

Hello Cat

Thank you for the info.

It seems that to get a Masterful Crafting Shard I need a craft level of 33 – whilst I have enough essesnces to get me there I have the following issues

1) ive never crafted so i dont know how.

2) my online time is limited so i dont really have time to do it.

A kind offer ofder but i think that by the time i get my crafting level high enough to make a MC shard i couldve levelled to 7.

Cheers

Ryan

Clarice

I recommend making a character, probably a human artificer is best, call him craftrax and stick him in the house K crafting hall send him all you items you don’t need , either via the shared bank or the mail system. then when you first log on, or when you have a spare 10 mins, he deconstructs all the junk you sent him, he will then quickly level in crafting, and get all the essences you will need, he will also build up quite a bit of plat. he will then be able to craft whatever you need for levelling and when you feel like it you could even play him

Clar

Ryan

Thats a good idea Colin thankyou.

I probanly have all of the essences i could possibly need need so is there a way to use them to increase crafting levels?

Clarice

you could use him with the essences just to make shards with the most xp, it will say it in the window, iirc you can then decon the shards for fewer essences than you used but it does make the early levels quite quickly level up

CaT

I concur with what Colin just said. Human Artificers are best for crafting especially when dragonmarked with the Mark of Making (simply having the Greater one adds +10 to your crafting levels!).

It’s really easy to get to at least 50 in each in less than 1 hour especially if you have the essences already (which you do!) and using +5% craft XP pots (again you need 50 House Cannith favor!). For self usage purposes I believe 100 in each category fills all your crafting needs, more experienced crafters might have a better view on this.

Good luck and please ask for help if you need it! 🙂

Ryan

Well, i created Crafttrax as suggested and started crafting.

In quite a short space of time I have gotten my levels to 8 / 27 / 34.

My plan is to craft 80% of my Ess’s into Shards (and Decon them again) just to see what I can get my crafting level up to.

My only regret is not picking up collectables as I didnt realise they could be used in crafting.

Thank you all for the info/ offers to craft etc, but Im going to spend time getting my crafting levels up so that I can craft myself and not have to bother oyher people.

Cheers

Ryan

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us