Home Forums Crafting Forum Alchemical Weapons — LoB // MA Raiding WishList

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Legend
    Flavia

You forgot to add Larilandile Refined Air 😀

I haven’t decided yet for Mill and Tenalafel what to make ( and if I make something for them ).

Ryan

If theyre BtA then Nannabot will roll on the followibg for Soultrax

(I Dont fully understand it btw)

I want a Great Axe for Soultrax with the following

Flametouched
    T1 Water
    T2 Air
    T3 Earth

Pls let me know if this doesnt work.

If theyre BtC then all go for roll (but I’ll still want the axe for Soul)

Domend

Posting for SsDualist : Refined Spirit of Water // Exquisite Spirit of Water//

Spirit of Fire // Refined Spirit of Air // Exquisite Spirit of Water//

Wish

@Ryan The weps are unbound on loot, become bta when metal efect is added btc when you put T1 on them. Spirits are BTC, Cells are unbound, Shards are unbound untill they are are augmented with spirits, and the Gaxe looks fine and seems to be something aimed more at trash, what with the stunning on it.

And shout what it is that you dont understand 🙂

~Wish

Ryan

Cheers Wish

All I want is a G Axe general beater

I dont understand the whole process tbh.

I put down what i desire and will happily roll on everything i need that is BtA.

Everything that is BtC can go for roll ad Nannabot needs nothing.

I will rely on peeps to help me out with telling me what i should or should not roll on.

Wish

@Ryan So you get the Weps form Master Artificer, they have a high drop and have a choice of them on 10th rewards.
    First step id putting a physical property on the wep, you do this witht he ingreeds you get from killing in the explo area, these combined with a Cannith powercell (can loot these from the normal quests, and raids i believe).

Then for each tier you need a spirit, a shard(think of these like Shroud shards, you need to put the ingreedients into these before you attach them to the weapon)
    To do this you need:
    1: an empty Kyber dragonshard of the apropreate level (refined, Exquisite etc. (looted from raids, and can be constructed from smaller fragemts that are garenteed in the essence chest iirc))
    2: an essence of the same level (Again Refined, Exqusite…)
    3: a Greater cannith cell (looted from raids and occasionaly quests) that will give you a (Refined/Exquisite) Kyber dragonshard of the element you used.

To then add this to your wep you need the elemental infused Kyber shard, the wep and a Martial/Mystical power cell (Lootable in raids). The type of effect you will get from the item is based on that cell, Martial for Melee focused enchantments, Mystical for caster Enchantments.

So if i have an Exqusite Air Kyber shard i whack it in the device with my Alchemical wep i can either put in a mystical shard for Efficient Meta Enlarge II, Greater Enchant Focus and Spell Focus Mastery +1 or a Martial cell, which will give me +6, Electric Aoe and a Red slot.

You will also need the higher tier ingreedients made from the stuff you collect from mobs in the explo area.

Clear it up a little?

~Wish 🙂

P.S.

Sorry for all the long posts :/

Clarice

spirit water
    refined water
    exquisite water

All for claramity

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us