Home Forums Crafting Forum Alchemical Weapons — LoB // MA Raiding WishList

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Flavia

Ryan, compared to EH FOT they will be easy to heal once you know them.

LoB is more or less the same kind of mechanism as FoT :
    – 1 chew toy keep the big bad tincan busy while the melee bash at his back.
    Usually the chew toy has a dedicated healer
    – 1 Kiter plays with the puppies

MA is even easier.

In both the really important thing is to follow the orders given by the leader
    as there’s events triggered that needs to be acted upon.

Ryan

Thank you for the info Flav.

I’ll see if i can find any youtube videos or walkthrus yhat can help as I dont really want to rely on verbal commands on the night in case i miss hear or misunderstand them

Legend

EN will be easy aye, Heroic Elite is even a lot harder than this!! go figure, will not take long.

Just to clarify you must state the individual spirits you are after which shows you have looked at the crafting mechanism and have given some thought to what will suit your build.

Wish

@ Ryan:
    There are only 2 calls you need to watch out for as a healer first is “Rain” where LoB brings down a rain of blades during which we all (asside from kiter and tank) run to center where it does not rain.

The other is a move where the LoB jumps, when he lands his aggro will have reset and he will do aprox 400 damage to whoever he lands on, he will only land at NESW and will proceed to charge throught he center so if you are standing at NW or SE on the circular platform you will be fine.

Possibly a couple of others are “Buff” where a blue sparkly thing appears in the middle of the platform which we will try to get before the LoB does, you may be called to get that (it makes you float and decreases sp cost).
    The LoB’s two other special moves are once that only the melee need be concerned about, but that you need to be ready to heal, Names for them are “Stun” and “Whirlwind”

@Cat I say they are a grind because I have maybe seen a maximum of 5, usualy about 2/3 essences drop, and then there is also getting the power cells needed which seem to drop less frequently.

And yes I agree, Flaming+Burst is not a useful combo on bosses.

~Wish

Oh, incase of confusion: the elemental you kill has no effect on which essences will drop.

CaT

@Legend It is okay the format I used or I must write it down in spirits? (material spirit/refined/exquisite)

Ryan

Cheers Leg.

Ill do my best and we shall see what happens

Legend

@CaT Format used is fine, no confusion as to what you are after, could give names of toons though, I will prob do some kind of spreadsheet so we clear on what peeps can roll for.

Anyone stating need all or will decide when drop will not be allocated a roll.

And it looks as if I don’t know how to do ‘mentions’ 🙂

Legend

Have an updated list in excel to copy over but is a bit of a muddle when copied into forum, any suggestions on format or what to do so can appear as is in excel?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Enda

If I can flag Myt or Hal then I could use anything that drops. Otherwise Perse .. probably nothing needed.

CaT

@Legend Sounds good mate! I am editing my previous post now.

Myror

Of mine, only Myroar is trying to make Alchemical weapons. He doesn’t need spirits. He needs binding shards, the lowest 2 varieties. So needs
    229 Binding Fragments or 2 Binding Shards
    208 Refined Binding Fragments or 2 Refined Binding Shards

Legend

Lo All

Just an update, I have updated spreadsheet for spirits so can list names for rolls on drops.

To note: nothing added for Khaan as stated pretty much need all ingredients, the binding shards will be bta anyway, once has a better idea of spirits required will add to list.
    Nothing added for Enda at mo as bit to broad a plan!

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us