Home Forums General yourddo…a working myddo and server status in one!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Calib

Hello all,

Has been awhile since I have had the time to be involved in guild events and I apoligise for that, while I get online quite often it is usually for very short periods and hesitate to start questing with groups knowing that I often have to bail at very short notice. I hope to remedy that in the future but for now I am sorry that I don’t get to raid with you all on a regular basis…..anyways I digress.

I was just messing around (at work) and thought I would check  myddo to check out my toons and alas….
    Error!
    The page you were looking for was not found.
    This has been occuring for most of my toons in myddo since the expansion and it seems they have not made much progress with fixing the issues in the API (read any) since then. Oh well, it’s is still in beta 😛

I then stumbled upon yourddo (http://ddocrafting.info/myddo) which is a truly fantastic replacement and not only that it has a useful server status page.

Mayhaps some of you will find this as useful as I did when I cannot login to the game but still want to checkout how awesome your characters are 🙂

Cheers
    Richard

Flavia

yes it’s somewhat useful… except that it’s going to be extinct soon, due to the announcement Turbine made a few weeks ago that MyDDO ( and the API that comes withh it ) will be discontinued.

Also in the list of the nice and useful websites you have the DDOracle.  ( http://www.ddoracle.com )
    Just pick G-Land and have fun reading.

Flavia

Bumping the thread as Turbine, after being bashed about it, didn’t phase out the API. So YourDDO is still pertinent ( and is the only source now since the demise of MyDDO ) when it comes to character data lookup.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us