Home Forums Who’s Who! Xutharion / Xuth / Emyle / Vardax / Zzorbax / Poverome / Khazadrum

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Xutharion

… and many others…

hi guildies,

my name is Federico, I’m from Italy (near Torino) and as everyone knows my English is awful, so sorry about that 😉

Anyway, I bought DDO since 2006 (I think in preorder), but cause the lack of an high speed connection (don’t ask why I bought I game I couldn’t play… I bought a computer too just for this game!!!! grrrr ) but I played it since december 2007.

At the start I played with my rl friends in Keeper, after few months they left and I joined a Italian guild lead by Zio (if anyone remember him). They were rl friends of him, but soon they left too so, I followed Zio in the Legion of the Argent Crusade.

After the start of DDO: Unlimited (and the flee of everyone from Keeper), I moved to Thelanis (where some Lotac have settled), but soon after the server merge I ask for a server transfer of my main alt (Xutharion) so I moved to Ghallanda.

Now I have 7 alts capped and 5 (Alhyss, Ancunim, Shakty, Sisterheal and another one) on the way. All but Sisterheal are in Spellswords (Sisterheal is the alt I play to help my brother… So I have a guild just for us)

In rl, I’m a scientific reasercher. I work for one of the major italian pharma industry. At least I have some time at my work to check the forum and plan my next build :D.

I play pnp since 1988, red box. I played every edition and actually I play 4e and 3.5…

Last, but not least, thanks a lot to everyone for the great fun in every guild run I had and the help in xp farming (mainly in my last TR… 16 levels in 16 day, not bad for me!!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us