Home Forums General WF PM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Hello Swords Ive been considering making a PM out of Mantrax my TR Wizard. Hes currently L11 btw. I know that as a PM I will lose out on the big numbers burst healing that an AM gets but based on my own human PM, its near impossible to die as a PM and being a forgetful person sometimes can be fatal without “autoheal” – So putting the healing issue aside, are there any major setbacks in being a WF PM i stead of AM cheers

Legend

There is no real reason why a PM can’t be a WF, the only reason you don’t see that many is obviously the main point of being a WF is the repair spells when playing an AM or Sorc, the PM route allows you to play races with better Int bonuses such as human or drow so most go this route.

If you enjoy playing PM’s then switch.

Ryan

Thankyou for the reply.

I thought there were no major draw backs but just wanted to check.

His past lives as a WF Fighter and WF Bard has left him with lots of WF specific items.

When he gets to 20 I plan to TR him straight away – perhaps into another Wiz, but most likely a Sorc.

Cheers

CaT

I would only add that as a WF PM you can fall back out of form and use Repairs to heal in quests where light danage is prevalent like Running with the Devils. Intelligence wise you are only 1 behind humans and 2 behind drows which it’s not that much anyway with the destinies out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us