Home Forums General Website Feedback

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Xutharion

Nath, I just noticed (or at least I didn’t notice where I can do) a signature tag to display in the forum. Maybe some of us will change his nickname causing a little confusion w/o the alts in the signature…

Maybe I didn’t notice where I can write my alts… any ideas?

Ispepxam

Xuth – good spot on the signature and alts. I for one still struggle to know who is who when I’m online.

Nath – thanks for the note on the Envolve chat system. Looks like I see London from work (hee, hee) and Edinburgh from home.

Ludovik

Site looks most excellent on macs too… 🙂

Sinaefay

When I logged on my windows mobile, I got redirected to an error page instead of welcome/succeeded to login page. It was also a bit time-consuming trying to navigate the site on a phone, due to the width of the site (isnt an issue when using a PC).

Nath

How many of you use mobile? There is a plugin we can try that automatically creates a mobile version of the site.

ALT LISTS

The plugin I used for signatures was a little problematic, so I am looking for something else but have not found. What I can do is in the profle page create areas for alts, Name, class, race, level? Like 15. Then people can see it when they visit a profile page. At some point I will find something for signatures. In the meantime you can also post any html code in a reply, so maybe create your signature in a .txt file and copy and paste in the meantime :S

Elder of the Spellswords, Ghallanda (from Keeper) | Nathilia 2nd life (Sorc
    20) | Nathelia 2nd life (Wiz 20) | Natheily 3rd life (Bard Spellsinger Arcane
    Archer 20) | Nathey 2nd life (PM wiz/monk/fgt 19) | Nathilly (Fvs Arcane Archer/
    Healer 20) | Nathaley 2nd life (Artificer) | Nathelie ( Fvs Caster/ Healer 20) |
    Nathylie (Fgt/Rgr/Mk 20) |

Legend

Hi Nath
    great looking website, some very nice work.
    Probably me but I can’t see how to amend an original post as the author, am I missing something?

Nath

Thank you for the feedback Legend, try it now. Before it had a timer (automatic thing) for edits, I have changed it now.

Nath

MOBILE VERSION

Ok I have installed WPTouch and updated the homepage to work with it. I have no idea what it looks like, take a look and let me know if there is any improvement.

Nath

SIGNATURES

These are a few plugins that we will be able to use for signatures but none are compatible with the current site (due to versions etc), so we will have to wait for an update. I will keep looking tho.

The first one here that seems great, is not compatible with buddypress yet, just bbpress and since we use both on the site the signatures dont want to work yet, but these guys say it is their first priority: http://arjunsk.in/bbp-signature/

Other one is this bbtools: http://www.dev4press.com/plugins/gd-bbpress-tools/
    also not compatible asof April: http://www.dev4press.com/2012/blog/plugins-news/gd-bbpress-attachments-1-7-1/

Buddypress extras, but it will not be updated, perhaps someone will take over the project: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/buddypress-group-forum-extras/

Sinaefay

Thanks for adding the mobile plugin, it is same as if surfing on a PC now 🙂

Fermihault

The new website is very nice! I love the bottom picture even though it’s more looking like the Realms than Eberron (at least for me 🙂 )
    I need to get used to the new layout now!

Lightnning

Nice work, well done 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us