Home Forums Guild Diary Tuesday Raids – 26th March / 7:00 PM UK Time

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Domend

Hello all . Different programm this Tuesday . We are starting with a Fall of Truth eHard ( Main Destinies ) , going for a Caught eNorm after that and we will end our evening with ToD elite and Shroud elite. Sign up what toon u wanna bring at least for Fall to know our raid setup pls.

1) Polerin ( Rogue ) for Fall // Domend for Caught and Shroud // Tankarismus for ToD .

2)Jan with Lithandra prolly for Fall

3)Leg with Tank for Fall

4)Mark with gimp Wiz for Fall prolly//Vesped or Nat for Caught//he not coming on Shroud 😛

5)Myroar

6)Vik with monks propably.

7)Flav for FoT

8)Wishie with some gimps

9)Sashienka

10)

11)

12)

Reserves : Sarav. // RoB if he is online got a spot

Sinaefay

Signing up, prolly a ranger for FoT

Legend

Signing up, will bring Intim Tank for Fall, might also be good to get 2 falls going for Tuesday as peeps then off timer for 2 on Friday!

Sarav

I won’t be home for the first one or two raids, but you can put me up as reserve in case someone leaves early.

Yokogeri

Can bring some gimps. Probs Curmo for the FoT, though can be flexible. For Caught vesp or nat would be great. Strino for shroud as he’s edging close to 20 and anyone for TOD, whatever is best.

Cheers

Mark

Myror

Don’t you mean 26th March rather then February? 🙂 If so sign me up with Myroar please!

Domend

Might start doing 2 FoT’s at some point Leg on Tuesday nights . I am changing our raiding programm each week to keep it more interesting right now. Will arrange 2 FoT’s next Tuesday maybe.

There is a very good chance that I will be there.  I *think* we are 4 hrs behind you guys now since we turned our clocks forward.  I will be on my Horc Monk for FoT.  I would like to use my Ranger for Web.  And I HOPE to have a monk flagged for ToD…if he isn’t flagged I will run with another one.

Vik

Signing up with Porki (but happy to step aside if we have too many monks)

For shroud do we want to send a level cap so some folk get some xp?

Vik

Flavia

Signing Flav for FoT… to fit for ToD and Shroudie.

I’ll pike outside for Navel Bashing, as I’m really starting to hate that stupid raid.

Wish

Stick my name down, can bring a variety of gimps, as per.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us