Home Forums Guild Diary Tuesday Raids – 19th Feb / 7:00 PM UK Time

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Flavia

side note : seems FoT has been heavily changed.

I hope some of us had time to scout the changes so that we won’t all be surprised when we wipe.

Nath

Signing up as ehh 2nd reserve lol… 🙂

I thought the only change to Fall was that if a pair doesn’t get killed within a 10 sec window they come back with full health.  What other changes are there?

Legend

Ran one last night and the lightning effects from the Dragon and Giant have been greatly increased, seemed like a dot from the Giant (over 150hp tick) and a 1k + blast from the Dragon, the blast effect seemed to occur when the 2 were together so unsure if link.

Also, unsure if a better tactic would be to prep Truth and Reaver whilst both Lies are still active as I do not believe the effect occured at this point, once prepped to then kill both lies and quickly kill the 2 main bosses!!!! this is just theory but would save a lot of pain as can easily kite the 2 lies for a while.

Would also try and keep the giant on the other side of the arena with 1 person tanking/kiting as effects seemed to happen when were close, but again this is just speculation.

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us