Home Forums Guild Diary Tuesday Raids 17/11

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Domend

Hello hello all and Tuesday Raids are back this Tuesday 17th of December and time 07:00 PM UK Time .
    For the first time we will go to give it a shot for an Epic Elite Fall of Truth . Since this is not a very easy task to accomplish we gonna need everyone’s Strong toons and Epic Elite Geared and prepared to get it done.

Requirements for those that sign up are :
    1) Specify what toon or toons u can bring that are Epic Elite Viable.(Classes / Build etc )
    2) Toons that u will sign up should have Main destiny capped and enough destiny points for good twists , also be capped at Level 28.
    3) Spell Absorption items like Ioun Stone // Jeweled Cloak // Scarabs of Spell Absorption are a must and very much in need for all.

Group Formation will have :

1 Truthfull Tank — High Hit Points // Good Saves (mostly reflex) // Some self heal and very importantly Spell Absorption and some energy absorption.
    2 Healers — High Hit Points and Spell Absorption help a lot .
    2 – 3 Arcane Casters Self Heal quite important since those will be the Undead Dragon kiters most likely at the end.
    From DPS basis at least 3 – 4 prefered to be Ranged DPS’ers very usefull on EE FoT . Rest 2 – 3 Melee DPS’ers should be very highly geared hit points and spell absorption items are a MUST along with self heal abilities.

A Few things to be expecting :
    Truthfull One is very hard to go melee so Ranged DPS is very much prefered at least until people learn the fight and what to be carefull of.
    Undead Dragons will be kited seperately by 2 or 3 kiters depending on the formation.
    Reaver of course will only have Ranged dps on to get him down and the Reaver tank will need much attention and also maximum spell absorption items and Electrical Absorption Items to mitigate the Electrical Damage.
    While killing the pairs at start melees will be on giants and ranged/casters on Dragon so each individual knows what need to be prepared for as a DPS’er.

If Anyone has any questions about the fight or what is needed for any toon they plan to bring please contact me ingame anytime . Its a very intense fight but also very very fun to do it on Epic Elite.
    Do not hesitate to ask me anything about it or about ur stats on the toons u plan to bring , i have more than 10 Epic Elite completions on my toons so have some experience to help u be more prepared for it.

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

Sinaefay

Signing up. Should have Lith (AA ranger in Fury) ready for this, but can bring Sin (Rog10/Ftr8/Pal2 in Dread), Tarl (Rgr18/Rog1/Mnk1 in Fury), Hruukra (Brd20 in Fury), Nalf (Wiz20 in Draconic or Shiradi) or possibly someone else.

Having a ring of the djinni will be very helpful, in addition to the items Dom listed above. The lightning traps that can trigger can easily oneshot most in ee.

Legend

Signing up too, ofc all my toons are ee!!!!! but best for EE FOT would be either Gwydrea – AA Ranger in fury, Sarric – PM, Kerthe – Sorc Sharadi or Azzriim – dc fvs with rebuke foe which will help a lot, fvs still needs work though.

Clarice

SIGNING UP
    Pref.
    1.Clarice: fvs Completionist with extre fvs life and dive epic PL, capped in all destinies ecept the arcane circle.
    2. Claramity: Arcane archer Monkcher, own design before they came flavour of the month. fury capped

Clar

Portilis

Signing up, with the following options:

Lladislav – could come as a damage/adds/kite caster or as tank healer (mass heals are a bit too slow as a druid I find). I’ll vary twists dependant on role. Have a spell absorption Ioun Stone. If tank healing, Lewis would also offer a little extra dps.

Angharl – dps melee, Legendary Dreadnought with twists. ~1250 hp before buffs, AC & PRR around 80-90 whilst raging. Only downside is that he cannot self heal as a barbarian whilst keeping dps up.

Mwylachen – bard / melee dps or tank healer, warchanter but with a lot on the spellsinger side as well (approx 41/33 point split). Maxed Fatesinger with useful twists.

Lisa

Can try

Wish

Signing up
    If you are gateing it exclusively for capped chars then have:
    Rakyer Monky assassin thing who can be melee dps on TO.
    Unorthodox battle clr that can be melee dps with a bit of utility as a panic reaver tank or for extra healing.

Other non capped characters who would do well are
    Wish (needs no introduction)
    Vyra Who i’d be quite willing to TO tank on.

Equip wise: Wishi is only one without Ioun stone and Vy only has spell abs when blocking. Both those caveats easily fixable.

P.S. EE Fot only raid planned?

Domend

Well since we might need extra time i left the rest of the day open. After EE FoT is hopefully completed we can decide on the spot which raid we want to continue with.
    And we gonna have people that are not capped as long as they are capable of standing there. We propably have a couple none capped ranged dps’ers aswell.

Yokogeri

Signing up.

Currently have 2 fury capped rangers with ioun stone, or exalted capped fvs with cloak and ioun stone which are closest to your requirements. Though could bring arti (cloak), or druid (cloak + stone) instead, if you prefer those for buffing/kiting/add killing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all

Signig up. I have only 2 maxed toon atm.

Domvik as TO tank. 1400 hp, not the best but not really bad ac, ppr and as pally solid saves. Have purple ioun stone, a few scarab of absorb and jeweled cloak aswell.

2nd toon Kyel, 666 hp 4000 sp. Heal orianteted evo focus fvs. Same absorb items like Domvik.

If they are to risky for ee fot i give my spot for others that isnt a problem for me.

Regards
    Domvik

Domend

Everyone will be at their best to be completed as guild on this run Domvik.
    Since TO Tank is the first thing that currently bothers me when u can would like to know if u have a Ring of the Djinn for Domvik also u able to twist Energy Seath from Draconic that one rly helps. Last thing would like to know how high Intimidate and Reflex save please m8.

Just so u know when i was tanking TO i had Ring of the Djinn on and Energy seath for Acid. So Both Acid and Elec dmg were mitigated quite a lot. Also as TO tank Ioun stone should be enough to absorb the vulnerabilities from his breaths.

One more thing reason i am not posting names on the sign ups is that i am waiting to finallize the formation depending on what people can bring. Will prolly post a couple of hours before raids .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well lets see…
    I have ring of the djinn. Don’t opened yet the arcane sphere.
    Reflex save with GH and ship buff is 48. Intimi 89.
    Unbreakable stance–>
    AC only 191, forti 129%, prr 212 (58%).
    HP 1351, because the trinket slot will be used then for purple stone, and/or scarab of absorb.
    Vigor of battle stance–>
    AC only 191, forti 129%, prr 192 (55,5%).
    HP 1471, because the trinket slot will be used then for purple stone, and/or scarab of absorb.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us