Home Forums General Stone of experience giveaway…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey guys…all of this is kind of sketchy right now as I am really unsure as to how these things actually work. Here is what I would like to do, if indeed I am reading their descriptions correctly.

I am getting 5 of the stones and (if I am reading it correctly) can only use one. Sooooo…if anyone has a level 8-15 character and would like to instantly be level 16, please hit me with a tell and I would be glad to help.

Suggestions….

I wouldn’t waste this on a first life character. It is far too easy to get the XP needed for a first lifer. That being said, I will not turn anyone away…it is just a friendly suggestion.

Furthermore, I wouldn’t suggest doing this on a toon you are inexperienced with. For example, if you have a TR and decide to try the Artificer as your next life, but have never run an Arti before…my suggestion would be to run the Art and *learn* the class. I regret starting my Rogue and Arti at level 7. I had zero idea how to run them and felt like I really missed a lot of practice running those Korthos quests. Again, this is just a friendly suggestion.

I hope this will help someone get through the mid levels quickly on a 2nd or 3rd lifer…especially the third lifer as I have heard that the XP grind at higher levels on multiple TRs is really rough.

CaT

I second that. I also have collector edition bought and happy to help our guildies level up faster especially when they are on their TR boring lives. Please post up and let’s do this. They disappear after 10th of August or so the devs said.

Vik

Same here happy to help out guildees so just shout

Also a word of warning from a work colleague, apparently if someone else shares a stone change with you cant decline, both answers yes and no lead to the stone being used and the alt becoming L16, such ninjas are more liklely in the harbour i guess. Presume they will fix this but…

Vik

Ispepxam

I’ve also got some stones I can give to the needy – just look me up in game or let me know in here.
    They will go to waste otherwise, so don’t be shy…
    Cheers, Ispep – Jimmy

CaT

Vik, I refused such offers on one of my lowbies and haven’t been leveled to 16 so far, though you have to hit NO like 3 times.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us