Home Forums General Steelstar post on balance changes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dragavon
    Furiyen

What’s everyone’s initial thoughts?

Palna

Handwraps getting fixed is probably a good thing? From the look of the video of symbiont dude duo Strahd and build post etc, this was classic overperformance. I’m avtually surprised rhey let it go live with thf stats, when it benefit from twf style

Same goes for Henshin cores, too easy to get 20-30 MP.

Since I haven’t played pure monk it hard to comment on the rest.

Legend

All good, only thing might have changed is give staff users more MP per tier in Henshin, like 3 for all weapons, 6 for staff as it is a core tree for staff users.
    As I run around in GOF most of time I will actually gain 22 more MP, as only have 2 core in Henshin, will have to wait to see overall effect but monks did need a bit of a nerf.
    Generally they do make sensible informed changes so am sure will make game more balanced.

Pirogen

Curently Im playing Druid17/Monk3. Centered with most APs spend in Vistani.

MP loss from Henshin sucks. But I planed to be in Primal Avatar. So I’ll end up with higher MP. Will also end up with “bonus” 6APs (as I’ll drop Henshin).

P.S.:
    I heard that “symbiont” is not playing much this day. Has been hit by a heavy metalic object. He’s … a bit gray area. In more the one area.

Furiyen

I think generally we’ll see toons in SD PA GMOF and FS and not be too concerned about effectiveness anymore.

LD: 18 Base MP + 70 Blitz
    GMoF: 60MP
    Fury: 36MP + Overlod/Adrenaline

If anything, I’d like to see Blitz balanced more towards it cores, so the Destiny is not so dependant on staying alive and not losing a Blitz through a Portal.

That said, there’s a lot of other DPS goodies in LD.

As for Monks, I really feel for the Henshin toons. Staffs still suck thanks to crap itemisation, and being no where near the crit damage potential of other two handed weapons.

Should of just balanced towards the top end cores of henshin:

18 – 25 MP
    20 – 25 MP

And as for Melee Ninja Spies, there still shafted. I have no empathy for Shintao being nerfed, even as some one who plays a Shintao Monk.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us