Home Forums General Seasons finally coming to an end. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Well, it started with girls volleyball in the fall. Continued with girls basketball in the winter. And it is now finally coming to an end with boys volleyball in the spring. My days of coming home at 6pm est are at an end and I am hoping to have some more time grouping with my guildies.

I am hoping to reinstitute our weekly back to back Shroud runs and join in Doms and Legends weekly raids as well.

Having been raised by two phys ed teachers coaching is in my blood and I had an absolute blast coaching my teams. However, I did miss my DDO days and look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Ryan

I hope the results were good Rob.

Re. Shrouds, Id definately be interested as Ive yet to heal a Shroud on Nannabot and it was 2 years that I last healed a Shroud (on Mantrax when he was a pidgeon)

CaT

Nice to hear that Rob and looking forward to raid with you again 🙂

Ispepxam

Great to hear you will have more time for DDO and grouping with guildies.
    Back-to-back Shroud runs would be great. Back in the day, these were my first ever introduction to guild raids. If they fit with my limited time on game, I will be up for them again. I still could do with a handful of GS item options for my higher level toons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us