Home Forums Guild Vault Scroll of the Sword of Shadow ( 29/09 )

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Flavia

The Kender, in a way only Kender can do it, ended up with a spare Scroll of the Sword of Shadow.

As he doesn’t need money much ( he’ll end up forgetting it somewhere ) nor anything else, he is putting it up for a roll.

This will be what those that play Rolemaster call a High Open Ended roll.
    What it means is by rolling 1D100 the winner will be the one with the highest score.
    The twist is if you roll 5 and under you roll again and substract the second roll to the first one ( so if you roll 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 you roll again 1d100 and substract that second roll to your first roll, yes you’re going to end in negative )
    The other twist is if you roll between 95 and 100 you roll again and add that new roll to the previous one. ( so if you roll 96, you roll again 1d100 and add the result to the first roll. )
    The last twist is that both can be cumulated…
    If you roll 03 followed by 97 you get a third roll that you add to the first two ( and if you get yet another low or high value you roll again ).
    if you roll 99 followd by 96 you get a third roll to add to the first two
    if you roll 96 then 02 you get a third roll that you substract to the first two.

I know it may look complicated but I wanted something special for that roll.

Oh and sign up are until Saturday 6 October and rolls by Tuesday 9 October.

CaT

Cheers for the donation Flavia! Very nice from you. Anyone can roll or there are requirements like having the shard/seal first etc ?

Flavia

No requirements.
     Anyone can roll, I’m not going to police and check bags to make sure you have shards and/or seals.  I just consider that you’re going to give a good try at making an Epic SoS.

Xutharion

Thanks a lot Flavia for nice donation…

did you play to Rolemaster or MERPG/Lord of Rings RPG?? ^_^

Sinaefay

Xuth rolled 21 (d100).

Eyebiter rolls 47 (d100).

Mandragoran

Signing up

Flavia

The whole package Xuth : MERP, RM, SM… ( and all the other derivatives [ you can ask Fhili and Lhucie ] )
    I’m still actively involved in the game ( I proofread the Shadow World Player Guide ) and lurks on the ICE forums. ( the Lemming is a dead giveway )

Fermihault

(General): Catgrin rolls 69 (d100).

Mandragoran

Would like to roll for this if it is still available?

Flavia

It’s beyond late for the roll even if you signed in time. 🙁

I don’t have to witness the roll. In cases like that just grab an officer and go for it, they will post the resulting roll in the relevant thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us