Home Forums Guild Diary Saturday Raids 29/06

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Domend

Hello everyone. This Saturday 29th June and time 07:00 PM UK Time we are going an Epic Elite Raiding Night. We are starting from Epic Elite Von 5 and Epic Elite Von 6. Moving to Epic Elite Chrono and propably Epic Hard ADQ / Epic Elite DQ ( Depending the grp ) .

Sign up what toons u wanna bring for those . Toons from lvl 23 to 25 allowed but should have Main Destiny at least Level 4-5.

1) Minneeth ( Wiz ) for Velah / Chrono — Will Fit for Queen depending what we need.
    2)Wishie fitting a gimp.
    3)Lisa
    4)Jan with Sina.
    5)Colin will search for an appropriate Char. (hope google has a few ) 😀
    6)Leg with Graythe prolly for Velah.
    7)Rob
    8)John with Furrore
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

Wish

Can fit with w/e, would like to bring Wiz but he is still a little way off 23.

Lisa

Can come

Sinaefay

Signing up with Sin

Clarice

will be an appropriate character
    Clar

Legend

Signing up, prob with Grayth for ee Velah

EE velah is pretty hard, u need the hp/dr, fire resist/absorb items and be geared, should really only be mains at lvl 25 with a maxxed destiny and at least 550hp on non melee, 800+ easy on melee, unlike other ee raids you can’t really be carried through this one as all head on melee, even the islands, either that or we bring 10 Primal Avatars and 2 healers or 12 shiradi archers 🙂

unfort by dangling an xp carrot in front of peeps we might end up struggling!

Domend

Yep totally agreee Leg Von 6 EE is rough. And i will have to be pickie for that . Melee’s do need hp’s to survive its like the old Epic Velah . We gonna need some dps for that and at least 2 dedicated healers.

Ryan

You know the score from me H – if Im around and not likely to be interupted then I’ll give you a shout.

What sort of Pot usage can be expected as I might to do a bit of juggling to ensure I have enough (I seem to be running EE more than EH these days and demand is outpacing supply)

Im assuming your “have to be picky” comment doesnt exclude Nannabot from the raid btw. But its not a prob if it does

Clarice

I would be bringing a level 25 FVS/Monk or my rogue, only 2 I currently would consider ready for EE raids, I am working on other character slowly, but as you say this is top end and not easy, I used to love this raid on epic, so look forward to an EE.
    Also if you can let me know who you would prefer, as I will stock up on extra scrolls etc on the rogue, pots on the healer

Clar

Ill do this…sounds like fun.

Domend

First of all Ryan ur cleric is more than welcomed m8. When i say picky its more about melee’s hp and stuff. Hopefully if people are carefull we will only need a few pots for the healers just so they are free to spam on the grp.
    Colin i cannot say with certainty but right now healer propably more appropriate.

Domend

One more thing before i forget. I will start invites about 15 minutes earlier so i can give some tips about EE Von 5 and 6 and also to have a very good configuration of toons to have a smooth run.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us