Home Forums Guild Vault Rare filigree and more

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Healliona

Hi again.

I’m not sure it is the best place to post, if so let me know.

I have lots of rare filigree (and more : some + 15 diamons, 1 or 2 meridian frag, sharm craft mat, …) and I don’t want to sell them.
    So if you are looking for some rare:
    Either reply to this topic or send me a game email or a tell.

Sébastien.

Argante

And if you’re looking for something that Seb doesn’t have, I might have it. Always feel free to ask if you need something. Plenty of guildies are happy to help you out.

Healliona

Many thanks for the offer, I appreciate a lot.

I don’t need really something since I can be a big farmer and You passed (team) me 2 items I really need from raids (Tattered Scrolls of the Broken One from THTH and Dethek Runestone from FTP).

But farming means spending lot of time and having some luck, some of us don’t have or need more to gear their toons, that’s why if I can help them a bit this is a pleasure.

Sébastien.

Lisa

I need a few things but I don’t like to ask because people tend to just give them to me, then I feel like a scrounger! It was nice when Paul asked for some fili so I was able to give loads back for a change! 😀

I couldn’t believe it when you said you felt like you needed to repay me for using res cakes, omg Seb, you are one of the most generous people I have ever come across in DDO, I owe YOU, no way is it the other way around! 😀

In fact, there are lots of lovely people on DDO, I do really appreciate all your kindness, thanks peeps x

/soppy off

Healliona

“In fact, there are lots of lovely people on DDO”.
    True.

Thats being said, let me know what you need ;o).

Sébastien.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us