Home Forums Guild Diary Raids – Saturday 08/12 06:30 pm UK time

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Domend

Hello all Saturday raids for this week will be : LoB eNormal // Caught in the Web eNormal // and Von 5-6 eHard .

As usual sign up what toons u wanna bring at least for LoB .  I would really like to see more guildies joining our weekly raids , would be more fun that way and more guildies get the gear they need for their toons.

1) Singlenote ( Bard ) // Rogue for the rest.

2) Argante ( gimp Sorc )

3) Maen ( dps )

4) Dentharr or Nalfey for LoB // Dentharr for the rest

5) Larind ( Bard ) for LoB // gimps for the rest

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

A serious note for everyone . Spirits from Elementals optional chest in LoB are Bound to Character check what u need for each toon and i would suggest u loot only those. Some of them are quite rare and some people struggle a lot for those Spirits. Its my dedication so that everyone gets the loot he wants for his toons as fast as possible .

Argante

I’ll be there, probably on Argante. Not sure about VoN, Arg will be on timer, Loholt might be able to do it but don’t want to wreck his streak (or I might get a raid bypass for Arg).

Fermihault

Signing up Maenedair. Please note I’m a first timer for CitW and that I’ve only paid Velah and the Lord of blade a visit once (each).

Sinaefay

Signing up. Will bring Denth or Nalf for LoB, and Denth for Web and Velah.

Flavia

You’re flagged for CiTW, Fermi ?

Signing a gimp ( bard probably ) for LoB, a Kender for CiTW and yet another gimp for E-velah.
    ( One of the gimp that wasn’t there the previous evening )

Fermihault

I’ll have to find someone else for VoN as Maenedair payed Velah a visit yesterday. Unless we are (much) delayed and I must bail out of the last raid as I must pick up the Kobold and his mother at the station late tonight.

Nikoli

signing up for lob with Nik,  will probably have to drop after for the highlight of evening BBC programming (Merlin)

Calib

Signing Azlaam up for the LoB.

Will not have time to do the rest (and am not flagged for CitW.)

Cheers

Fermihault

Sorry to have left a bit in a hurry, the server restart didn’t help as I had to pick up Lhucie and the Kobold at the station!

This was a nice first for me as I never been into Llolth’s web, thanks for setting this up!

Argante

Sorry I missed this yesterday, I was fighting to stay awake from around 5pm and didn’t make it, woke up around 11. Hope everything went ok.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us