Home Forums Guild Diary Raids => many thanks leg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Healliona

Good morning all.

Since more than 1 year I have the luck to play with you all.
    And during this year Leg have led all (maybe not all but I can’t remember when) raids.
    May be for other it is normal, but I have to admit that I’m really impressed.

So, I just want to thank you for that, this is important for me.

Sébastien.

Dragavon

Yes, Legends efforts are much appreciated by many.

Palna

Agree, raids are my favorite pastime in the game and I too appreciate the effort!

Sinaefay

Yes, Legend’s efforts are very appreciated!

Furiyen

Just another thank you from me.

I’ve never been a fan of the reincarnation round wheel, but I’ve always loved raiding in this game and despite my patchy attendance, it’s the reason why I keep making new builds and why I keep playing.

So cheers, Leg 😁

Lisa

Yep, cheers Leg, I do enjoy regular raids with friends (when they’re not ridiculously laggy!)

Legend

Cheers, with the people and toons signing up at mo we have not struggled with any recent raids bar the lagfest, its also v useful some peeps having access to multiple classes so can log to suit, which they don’t mind doing.

Have also been impressed with a lot of peeps builds, healers have always been very solid in the raids, the Pally’s people play seem to defy what the class should be able to do at the moment along with some really high dps builds.

And if I am harsh on a few peeps and critique your builds it’s only because I believe the player is better than the build they have made, you should worry if you struggle in raids and I can’t be bothered to say anything 🙂

Lets hope we continue to get the player base for raids we currently have and a few returning peeps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us