Home Forums General Need help with Purple Dragon Knight Faction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rhian

Hi Swords,

I hope this is the right corner to ask. I need help with some quests, for which I can’t get any groups together :-/ either they let me down in the middle of the quest, after I used up pots… or I don’t get any groups at all.

I have all PDK Challenges at 5 – even one at 6

Trying desperately to get all the PDK Faction quests done in my vacation, because after that I will be time starved to death again and lucky when I get my household done after work and maybe a hour of playing time :-/ . While I am writing this I am at 368 Faction and need 7  more for 375 with PDK.

Quests I need help with in EE to max the Faction (those are the last ones left to cut anything)

In The Belly of the Beast (not done at all)

Caught in the Web (already have Epic Hard)

Let me know when anyone of you has time to help. I am a bit in a time-disadvantage, since I am at least 2 hours ahead of the guys from UK. So my only chance is my vacation or weekends I fear.

*waves*
    Rhian

Ryan

Hello there.

further to our chat earlier, the next time Im guaranteed some time online without interuptions is Thurs PM at 1030-1045ish uk time when I get in from the pub.

Ill run EH Belly with you if you havent done it by then

Rgds

Ryan

Rhian

Thank you Ryan 🙂 highly appreciated!

Totally unexpected – but I finally managed to do this quest EE.  If ya can get past the arena chaos, the rest is not that bad. I had a paladin and a favored soul coming to help a damsel i

So if someone needs help with this quest, let me know. (Just will require a bunch of mana pots ^^ if you want me to heal)

A word of warning. Embrace of the Spiderqueen can’t be crafted with Blessings…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us