Home Forums General PC died…might be a while

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey guildies….just an FYI.  My PC died a couple of days ago and it might be a while before I can get the new machine built and get back on.  Bummed out…total dead stick, it won’t even post.  ugh.

Anyway….just thought I’d let you guys know.  Normally it wouldn’t be a big deal but I figured since I was an officer I would let you good folks know why I’m not around and thank my fellow officers for picking up any slack my absence would cause…(que Dom with his obligatory “Thats OK ‘cuz you don’t do anything anyhow!”)  HA!!!

Have fun, see you ASAP, and as always….may the loot gods shine on my fellow mates.

Rob

CaT

Take care Rob and we’ll see you in game when you are back on track. Make sure you pick a little monster … you do have a good excuse now 😉

Ryan

Sorry to hear of your woes Rob.

Hopefully most of your bits will be salavagable and can be used in the new build

Flavia

ouch.

As a tinkerer in Pcs ( and not Pcs… a.k.a. SUN/SPARC servers ) hopefully you will be able to recover most of the parts. ( unless you’re not into tinkering, then just replacing the box is the way to go )

Sinaefay

Ouchie Rob, hope you can fix it without having to spend too much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us