Home Forums General New Officers?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Argante

Any chance we could have some new officers?

There are times when there aren’t any officers around and stuff needs doing, like refreshing the ship amenities, a few more officers wouldn’t go amiss.

I would suggest Colin, Dag and Marroar as they all seem to be around when nobody else is.

Thoughts please?

Sinaefay

Suggestions are very appreciated, and the ones suggested will be taken into consideration for promotion if they are interested in becoming officers.

Clarice

surely ship amenities do not go away, the old style in the hold do, but the ones upon the ship are permanent !

Power Muhahaha erm well feel honoured by the nomination, would have to talk to Jan as he da Boss.

Colin

Flavia

Officers come and go… Though I agree that it’s been a long time since we had some new Officers.

Clarice

Joking aside, and bumping this so it doesn’t die, I would be happy if you wanted me as an officer, and would strive to help keep the guild as it is running in a nice style with Jan at the Helm, I am not sure I am or would be as patient as Jan, but if you (the guild) would like me to represent you, and help out when needed, as an officer I will/would be honoured to accept the post/responsibility.

And yeah having Dag as a fellow officer would be awesome, but the I think Mark would be a great officer as well, and you know Yaffle would find the responsibility exhilarating !

Clae

Molfein

Grats Dragavon and Clar on officership.

Cheers,
    Chris

Flavia

Congratulations on the new Officers

Sinaefay

Warm congratulations to our new officers

Enda

Congratz 🙂

Argante

I posted this ages ago and then started working so haven’t been playing much but congratulations Colin and Dag.

Dragavon

First I would like to say thank you for beeing suggested, and then for beeing selected as new officer.

I would like to say though, that I think every longtime member of the guild should be made officer. My point is that almost all our members have either been in guild for a long time, or have been friends of many members of this guild for years.

I can see a need for a selected and trusted few to be made officers in other guilds with more new and unknown members. But that is not the situation in Spellswords.

Except for Rob that is. He should be demoted to ordinary member!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us