Home Forums General Neverwinter Guild

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shammy

Hello Lovelies, Friendlies and Eye 🙂

We have taken a short break to investigate the new game Neverwinter.

It’s not a replacement for DDO by any means but it is a far simpler game to play on these winter evenings where we can barely stay awake till 8pm.

Loads of fun and lots to see and have spotted a few characters who may be our friends here at SS.

If you are playing NeverWinter and would be keen to team up and form a guild, or already have a guild there please let us know?

We are on Dragon Shard and have the very unlikely names of Shamiar / Fainaurielle or Chivas / Thor

Lots of Love and Gems (and dragon steak for Eye)

Shammy

Sinaefay

Good to hear from you (and that you havent jumped ship yet) 🙂

Ryan

I thought I hadnt seen you both around on my weekend early mornings.

I personally wont be trying out NWN as I dont get enoygh time for DDO let alone other games.

Hope you are both well and hope to see you soon.

Ryan

Jofiel

Really enjoying Neverwinter for the odd half hour that is all I seem to get online atm. Haven’t seen anyone else there yet but hoping that we can get a guild up and running soonish…

Clarice

on as Clarice, cannot remember which shard, but found it a little too easy tbh

Clar

Vik

Hi all hope you are all well

Life continues to be pretty busy and plenty of gardening and the odd fossil trip pinching my spare time.

Gave this game a go since I could do it multi tasking and have to say games like this show the enduring strength of DDO for me, essentially its flat and quickly got repetitive, may be more to the game if you pay hard cash, but not for me.

Expect to be back in the DDO later in the year but wont be soon

Best wishes

Vik

Fermihault

For information as 5 of us were online yesterday we created the Spellswords chapter there. We can probably find a way to invite any of you with the handle if we can’t manage to be online at the same time.

What Vik said is perfectly true (though the hard cash part is probably more for cosmetics than anything else), there are some very nice user-made quests available however.

For those of you that I didn’t see in game, try the one set in Ravenloft and the one set in Planescape, two nice quests which are the start of whole campaigns.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us