Home Forums General Nannabots first EE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

That was the hardest, most intense DDO experience Ive ever encountered

Ive ran EE on my Sorc and that was OK but on a Divine its a truely unique experience.

Stressful? yes, nerve wracking? yes- but super fun indeed

I shall most likely run this quest through my mind a thousand times to work out where I could improve things for future runs.

Im glad I switched to my main Destiny as Renewal is a HUGE SP saver- 5 SP per cast is value indeed.

I gave up any CC after a couple of casts – the SR is just too much.

There were a few deaths where I just couldnt keep up with the incoming damage but we completed.

The question is, would I do it again? Yes, theres really nothing quite like it

A big thanks to Jan and Cat and the three non Guildies (although the names were familiar to me) for having me along – much appreciated

Domend

I will applaud with a very huge ” I’ve Told u So ” Ryan :)) Welcome to the club m8 🙂

CaT

Grats Ryan! You did an excellent job, though I have little merits. I would rather blame Jan for a successful lead. I had my doubts we had what it takes to go through it but Jan took the lead and take us through it. Kudos to Jan and thanks all for executing well the plan 🙂

Ryan

Cat, your extra healing certainly helped us to complete.

A great team effort by all

TY Dom – maybe I should consider raid healing some time now (perhaps not EE raids yet though) 🙂

Sinaefay

Im very glad you enjoyed it, as I found it great fun as well 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us