Home Forums General My extended absence

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Argante

Hi folks,

I’ve been unable to play for some weeks now for medical reasons. I had a really serious chest infection that has now almost cleared up but that’s not really what stopped me playing. I have some serious tendon damage in my left shoulder which makes it painful to play games with mouse/keyboard. I am still managing to play some games, basically anything I can set up a game controller with, but unfortunately DDO isn’t one of them. There is no available treatment apart from time and pain management but it is getting better, a week ago it was agony even with pain meds but now it’s almost bearable. I will be back as soon as I can but I’m not sure when that will be. Hope you are all well and having fun.

Paul

Dragavon

Wish you a speedy recovery mate

Chrof

Oh get well soon mate, don’t hesitate to drop by for some banter on discord if you fancy. Leg rhynn and Ela have lots of wind, no stopping them some nights.😂

Legend

rest up m8 and hopefully u be back when fully recovered.

Kesthell

I hope you get better soon.

Sinaefay

I hope you will get better

Vifen

Hey Paul
    Take care of yourself. Indeed rest is the best thing in that case. If you try to use your shoulder too early, pain might come back again, with a vengeance. So please rest.
    For the sake of having fun, you can indeed log on discord to chat with others. Your shoulder is not involved there.
    Hoping to see you back soon and well

Isibald

Ty for keeping in touch with us – Get well soon and come back soon. We need more ppl like you around – not causing that much wind 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us