Home Forums Guild Vault Looking for…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mad Leo

If any have spare: Daggertooth Belt EH and/or Seal of Dunrobar +2 str I have stuff I could trade/swap.

Thanks.

Legend

Hi Leo

I might have another seal, will check what abils on, I can also ask around other peeps I know, I know Loh had an ee belt of the above that did not need, I offered him 3 copper  but he declined 🙂

Also, I think this post raises a very good point that a lot of people probably have high end items rotting in banks that others could really use and may well have the item you are after, especially on the recent helms and gh items, for a guildie I would be willing to swap an ee helm for a eh i needed for example but not do this for a random person.

I have been on receiving end of some very nice giveaways from peeps in guild who did not need named loot at the time so put for roll or gave away, therefore I try to do the same if no current need, I have also seen other guildies loot high end items that might not be in use, I like leo am after a few very specific items I can trade for that might just be in another persons bank.

Has anyone got any suggestions so peeps can somehow list spare high end they have and what they are after without having a multitude of posts from individuals? as some rather savvy tech peeps in guild.

Domend

I have one Dur Robar Seals with +2 Str and Vertigo +10 and 1 with +2 Str and +5 Exce Combat Mastery Leo . If u are interested for any of them shout in game or in here m8.

Flavia

a lot of people probably have high end items rotting in banks that others could really use

I dumped mine in our new chest yesterday. I still have some more, but I may have a use for them when soe of my characters gimps graduate to the right level, so I’m not putting then in the chest yet.

Stuff like this is what makes this guild so special. Some of you guys are incredibly generous. Some of the stuff I have seen in the guild chest has been jaw dropping. It’s stuff I would never have had the time to farm on my own. Legend and Dom and many others not named have my undying gratitude for all they do. Organizing these raids and the loot generosity is really something special. Kudos to you all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us