Home Forums General Looking for a couple of thingss

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

After a recent Dps comparison between Beldras and Nannabot I find my damage output lacking circa 8400.

As such I have re-jigged Nannabots equipment and am in need of a couple of items.

Im now using a EH Shamanic Fetish which has freed up my hitting hand – I am after a Cleric usable whacker that is a (what you would consider) a useful debuffer.

My Dps is always going to be poor, so seeing as I spend my time in with the hitters anyway, I might as well be debuffing.

The higher the + rating the better.

The second thing is a 200 SP augment – my gear jig means I can no longer wear my archmagi item (I do have a spare belt slot now, but dont really know the Shav quests well enough to get a belt.

Many thanks

For those that dont know, Nannabot is L25 so the higher the level, the better I guess

Sinaefay

Will keep my eyes open, Ryan 🙂

Ryan

Thank you Jan

A quick edit to my original post.

Forget about the 200SP augment as they are very rare and very expensive.
    I have (and will) keep running A New Invasion for the Belt with archmagi on (no luck so far with the two runs I did earlier though I did get a kensai necklace)

So weapons only please

Is there a fastercquest to farm for a archmagi belt?

Lisa

200SP Augments are only 195 TPs in the store.  I would gladly buy you one but they are bound to account unfortunately.

Failing that, I’ve probably got an archmagi item stashed away but it won’t be a belt, probably a helm or maybe ring.

Ryan

Hello Lisa

I have several archmagi items, but thank you for the offer.

Re. Turbine Points; again a fine offer but truly not necessary even if it were possible.

(I did say you you owe me nothing remember)

I’ll farm New Invasion for one every now and then and eventually I’ll get lucky.

Thanks again

Lisa

I know, but I like to help nice ppl out if I can  🙂

Ryan

Hmmm, sweet talking the healer eh?

Well, I can assure you that flattery works extremely well with me so you’re now my favourite meatshield – all healing is now centred on Keoh

Lisa

Mwa ha haa my plan is working!

*puts little finger on bottom lip and strokes the kobold on her lap*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us