Home Forums Guild Vault Livewood (Lvl 22) for roll

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fermihault

Alastaer offers a lvl22 livewood core for roll:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Livewood_Core_(Level_22)

As our warforged are level 4 and seldom played we’d rather see someone who plays “things” (warforged) regularly have it.

D777, highest wins.

Good luck.

CaT

A very nice docent mate, though while the majority of my characters are WF at this moment from the looks of it, it seems perfect for a monk. Think I should let our local WF monks take a shot at it first 🙂

Ryan

Nice donation!

As a predominantly WF alt runner I thought I would post.

I have three WF that could benefit from this  – 2 monks and a caster FvS.

However they are all somewhat short of L22. They are L6, L15 and L17

As they arent my “current” runners I will not roll as someone else may benefit more (or you could make some nice Plat)

Great donation though that reflects the generosity of all the Swords that offer such super items for roll

Mandragoran

Will sign up for this. Great docent that Deathklok would get some great mileage out of.

By the way, where did you drop this? Naturally pessimistic about my roll ;p

Fermihault

@Ryan: since you are one of the regular warforged players and you have one getting close to the level requirement, it would really be a shame if you didn’t roll 🙂

@CaT: more or less the same, I don’t think this would be a waste on a cleric and you’re Catgrim’s player? Up to you naturally.

@Mandragoran: this item drops in thorn and paw, with various level req according to the level of the quest, this one comes from epic normal.

Ryan

Thank you for the invite to roll but it really will take me a very long time to reach L22 . Im talking months as Im currently running two of my TRs (both WF Arcanes of course 🙂 and my plan is to TR them again or to TR one of my other two WF Sorcs)

I would rather see it go to someone who will get more use of it sooner.

Thank you again for the chance to roll on such a nice item, but I’ll not be rolling

Fermihault

(General): Catgrin rolls 402 (d777).

Fermihault

(General): Deathkloc rolls 664 (d777).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us