Home Forums Creative Corner EndGame Tanking gear? – LGS and augments?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sthax

Ok now that i have entered the world of tanking, i’m gonna need some LGS HP and resist items.

How does this work? from the wiki i understand i need to have 3 items with POS/POS/POS to max out hp? and there can not be any other LGS items with other set otherwise the HP will break? How do i mic in the resists?

Bow much hp increase does it give? wiki says 18% but i believe its more?

So i have come up with this for now. it will give me 9 pos shards:

goggles hp
    https://ddocrafting.info/lgs/11/35/35/249/-1/4/

gloves uncon
    https://ddocrafting.info/lgs/10/47/47/265/-1/20/

bracer cha skills
    https://ddocrafting.info/lgs/5/29/29/247/-1/4/

Would love to know if there are any special augments that i should be using.

Some guidance is greatly appreciated 🙂

Cheers,
    Sthax

Legend

Links don’t seem to work but the crafting u have done is incorrect anyway, for hp you need Opposition items, these include the unc range/regen (should def have), the resists and the immunities, a minimum of 2 are required which will give +18% hp (6% + 2% per augment), 1 immortals heart will be required for 1 of these (5k shroud runes).

Basically cover everything u need with Sharn/Lesser Arti/etc…. then fill rest with LGS hp if any space.

IMO the only swappable item u should really need is for absorbs depending on raid/quest, no reason why everything else should not be static gear.

No special Augments required for a tank, as your tower shield will limit your max dex bonus for dodge the +2 armor max dex bonus augment might be irrelevant, need to look at enhancements to see what can get the tower shield up to.

For Filigrees, would go for 3 piece grandfather set with 1 being the dual filigree (even though snake useless), a 4 piece Nystuls, again 1 dual if u have the threads and maybe some heal amp ones for rest.

Sthax

so if ihave 3 spots open what LGS would i make for max HP?

think i can do gloves / goggles / ring

Legend

2 items is +18% hp so would def do 2, another 1 would be +6%, not 9%, good if have spare spot but don’t sacrifice anything.

Ideally should make an opposition unc. item (pos) and put the immortals heart in that, the other slot could then be used for a constant 100+ element, you would swap in fire for thth, elec for Killing Time etc….

Can’t have LGS rings or trinkets, both of which are good for swappable cannith absorb items.

Plan gear with raid included.

Sthax

couldn’t i just make some trinkets for the elemental resists, and go for an hp or cha skill item? Instead of having to make alot og LGS items.

Legend

LGS hp item will only give +70hp, to be clear the only reason to make these LGS is for the +18% hp opposition effect which means you are limited in what you can make.

The Unc. item and the resist items are just the best route to get the added limited benefits, you will have more than enough ingredients, the main barrier is the 5k shroud runes.

With your current intim score the LGS char skills is also not really needed.

Basically you either go for 2+ LGS Opp items or crafting LGS items is pretty much a waste of time, as most tanks are not really that gear intensive having at least 2 slots is not normally an issue.

on a 3k tank, that’s 540 extra hp, with 300 prr this equates to just over 2.1k effective hp from prr.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us