Home Forums Who’s Who! Khellendros (a.k.a. Lisa)

• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lisa

Hey guys

As you might have noticed, I’ve got a toon back in the Swords.  She is one of my 3 gimpiest gimps so I’ll apologise now for her being even worse than my other toons!

Anyway, it’s nice to be semi-back, though I might as well have stayed since I follow some of you guys around every day anyway!  🙂

Ryan

WB Lisa

Look forward to running with you again soon.

Edit….I just realised youre Keoh/Khaele so have ran some EEs recently with you already (on Nannabot)

Lisa

Hehe thanks Ryan, you are on my list of “I Owe You One”  😀

I’m coming back into guild with all my toons on one account (I hope nobody minds);

Jahet

Sellyne

Keoh

Khalelle

Cryonisis

Jaquara

Lyriss

CaT

Yay! *waves* Now why would you leave Spellswords in the first place huh? 😛 Welcome back! 🙂

Ryan

Like I said before, you dont owe me anything Lisa 🙂 You won the rolls fairly.

Nannabot is effectively (if modestly) geared and no amount of EE or Epic items will improve him very much so putting a load of EE shinies on him would be a waste.

I’d rather they were used by people that feel they would really benefit from them.

🙂

Ryan

Sinaefay

Welcome back Lisa 🙂

Nikoli

WB, tho obviously gutted we cant leave the swords & join your guild from last night 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Who are you again???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us