Home Forums General Ispep Clan

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ispepxam

Hello guildies.
    Just a brief note to confirm what some of you have probably already noticed. I haven’t spent any time over the last few weeks in quests / raids with guild members. I would love to, but my play times are rather erratic and I am never sure how much time I will have in game during my sessions. So I don’t like to commit to any quests with guildies in advance.
    That’s why I haven’t signed up to any of the fantastic looking events on the forums 🙁 – I would love to, but just can’t be sure if I’ll be free or not and if I will have enough time to run the various raids / quests. In addition there are a few that I’m not flagged for.
    Please feel free to give me a shout in game to run something, as I have a few toons that I am working on to get from lvl 18/19 to lvl 25. I would prefer to run quests with guildies rather than hirelings (or PUG) any day!
    I’m always interested to join guild shout-out quests, but I’m just never sure until the moment if I can spare the time, if I’m flagged, at the right lvl, or I may have already entered a quest on my own…
    The joy of RL dictating play times. Hope to see you all in game soon…
    Ispep – Jimmy

P.S. For those that haven’t realised, all my toons begin with Ispep (Pepsi backward). So, if you see one in game (some are not guild) then it’s probably me…

Sinaefay

Cheers for the headsup, Jimmy. Will keep it in mind when doing stuff 🙂

Ryan

Hello Jimmy.

I run my Wiz Mantrax early in the morning on weekends 0500 – 0900 ish

I shall keep an eye out for you – I dont always watch guild chat though so if you’ve said hello and I haven’t answered then send me a tell.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us