Home Forums General Ioun Stone Farming

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

With Mantrax’s TR2 looming ever closer I have decided to get him a Vibrant Purple Ioun stone (or whatever colour the Archmagi one is 🙂

I ran the chain through once this morning and over the next week or so I will run it some more (it took about an hour to run the chain but could prob shorten this as i didnt really know where i was going.

If anyone fancies tagging along to get their completions then they are welcome. There little to no xp as im running it on casual for completions

Im running the chain on my PM (Eighttrax) so if you see me in the Dreaming Series feel free to send me a tell as i tend not to watvh guild chat when questing

I will ask in guild before I start each quest.

Ryan

Nadriell

What do you need to be able to run the chain? I’m always up for more things I haven’t done before…

Ryan

Hello Nad.

to run the chain you just need to have the Inspired Quarter pack, Wail of the Banshee, FoD and CoD, then its just a case of gather ’em up and Wail ’em down.

Its basically 3 flagging quests then a final quest. Complete the chain three times and your guarenteed an Ioun stone (random)

Have a look see at the Dreaming Dark chain in ddo wiki

You are most welcome to join me but please be aware that on casual these are ridiculously easy on a PM and you wont get much fun from the quest.

Troen

ive been working on getting one, only because they are pretty you are welcome to join me. i’ll do this anytime im on really

Ryan

I will most likely be running the chain from 2230 UK time tonight (GMT+1) once I get in from the pub.

CaT

You only need the run Dreaming Dark (the quest, not the whole chain) for the Ioun stones. Each 3rd completiont guarantees a Ioun stone in the NPC reward list. I hope this is what you meant Ryan, since from your post I understood something else.

Ryan

Ah, thankyou very much Cat. I didnt realise that you only had to run the end one (once you the run the whole chain once).

That will save me time (although I still need a couple of essenses still – prob have them on other alts as theyre bta I believe)

If anyone needs the whole chain and doesnt mind a “haste, run, wail” party then feel free to come along.

Thanks again Cat – much appreciated

Nadriell

22.30 UK time? Count me in. I need the whole chain (including Eye of the Titan)

Ryan

Sure Nad.

It’ll be 1030pm – 1045pm as Ill be coming from the pub. If im still not there by 1045 dont worry as Im just delayed a bit, but I will be on.

See you later

CaT

Cheers Ryan! Good luck with your stone farming. I can solo the quest in about 9 minutes I think, though I have been in groups that finished in less than 7. I haven’t run it for a while so I might be off. Fingers crossed for you! 🙂

Ryan

Cheers Cat.

I got the Int one last night, but Nad got lucky and got his Purple.

I think we were doing it in 15 mins last night, but with a bit more gathering of mobs Ill get it down further.

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us