Home Forums General How many would we be for raids ? (2 raid groups ?)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Vifen

Hello everyone
    It seems we often are more than 12 to do raids. But since most people stop signing up as soon as 12 have, i don’t really know if a second group could be gathered for raids.

* As far as i know, the regular persons who play raids are (alphabetical order) :
    Arnt – Mayakor
    Benne
    Dag – Dragavon
    Jan – Sinaefay
    Kirsty (Matt’s betrothed)
    Legend
    Lisa
    Matt – Furiyen
    Sébastien – Healliona
    Stuart – Chrof
    Uwe – Kesthell

* Others i often see in raids too are (alphabetical order) :
    Aleeshia
    Charlie69
    Chronoz
    Dave
    Ernst – Palna
    Jeek
    Leedoot
    Orciny
    Paul – Argante
    Rhynn
    Shadi
    Uppsy

Oh, and there is me too ^^

OK i may be wrong (some don’t come for raids anymore, i missed some others) but if all those want to do raids, we manage to fill 2 groups.

Should we keep signing up on Legend’s raid topic to make sure we achieve that number ? Any other suggestion ?

What do you think about it ? Express yourself 🙂

Palna

Personally I think it would be awesome if there were two groups going, but I usually only set aside 1 night a week that I sign up due to family life and other interests. And with the winter still in full effect around here, I’ll be out skiing if the weather is good…

Healliona

Can go to the 2nd group if group: If we do a second group that means we have to put a LFM I think (I don’t mind this game is plenty of nice players).

I think that on saturday there are 15 to 18 players in the guild that are interested by raids so 1 group for the guild and an other for LFM.
    The only thing I’m against if we do so is LFM that exclude 1st timer.

Seb.

Chrof

Yep said it before, if it comes to it that a second group needs forming, that I could lead it and just pug the remaining spots if needed.
    Would just be nice if the groups where a little balanced, not 3 healers in one and none in other for example.

Furiyen

I think it depends on the numbers, but:

– We need a willing 2nd Raid leader
    – We need to ensure everyone does signup for raids regardless of if there are 12 names down already.

If the number of signups hits a critical mass of around 18-20, then yes we go with a 2nd Raid and split the signups between them.

If there are not enough, we just have some people signed up for spare spots, or to go do some Reapers 😀

@Vif
    Kirsty plays two main characters: Valyho & Starhaven
    We are also actually married 😉

Kesthell

So far we got: 15

Legend
    Leedot
    Dragavon
    Aleeshia
    Healliona
    Lisa
    Kesthell (me)
    Benne
    Kirsty
    Matt
    charlie69
    Vifen
    Shadi
    Palna
    Chrof

Don’t know if Jan, who left some good wishes, would join.
    Antoni (Bombulum) is usually interested, don’t know if Rhynn is on Forum.

Might be enough for 2 raid groups.

Vifen

OK so according to answers above and if everyone agrees :
    – a 2nd raid group would be formed if we achieve a total group of 18-20 persons ;
    – Stu/Chrof would be the willing 2nd raid group leader
    – to check how many we are, we just keep signing up on Legend’s raid topic for that day (no need to put a second topic to form the second group), even if 12 people have already signd up, and split later (i can go to one or the other group without second thought)

@Matt
    Thank you, Matt. I indeed already know Kirsty’s two main characters
    And you have discovered my lack in English language proficiency. I have identified people according to their first name if i know it and then their forum name. Since i have never seen Kirsty on the forum i wanted to identify her and made a mistake : not knowing your marital status i intended to say Matt’s beloved instead of Matt’s betrothed. Sorry about that, no offense intended.

Palna

Just chiming in to let you know that I can’t join today after all, hope we can Get this going though!

Sinaefay

I was going to signup, but as was 12 signups already, I just wished all good raiding. This suggestion with 2 groups of enough signups seems good to me.

Lisa

Yep, sounds like a plan!

Chronoz

I like this idea, it allows more persons to raid together.
    If a second group is forming, I don’t mind joining that group and helping Stu if he wants/needs help.

Healliona

Good morning.

15 players max (maybe less) were interested by raids last Saturday this is far from 18 / 20.

I had the luck to find raids this weekend even if those are a bit harder that is fine.

Sébastien.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us