Home Forums General High Reaper Dailies

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Lisa

I’m not gonna lie, before my break, I hated high reapers, just because the toons I tried to do them with weren’t up to it. Since I started doing them with Khell, though, I’ve really enjoyed them, apart from being grumped at for not putting down enough CC, which, as I said, is mostly because my enchantment DC is 17 lower than my necro so they’re just not landing but I’m working on that.

I also liked the ones we did with Arnt as tank, that makes a heck of a difference when you’re playing a melee. I even half considered making another tank myself but they’re so dull to play and you end up having to take them to nearly all the raids, at the expense of getting your other toons geared (more so for me as I can’t even get runes for the toons on the other account, unless there’s a rare alt spot). That’s not a dig, it’s just a result of not having a lot of tanks in guild. It also takes a lot of (mostly epic) past lives to be really decent, so I decided against it, at least for now.

Healliona

Good morning.

What is nice in this game it is that you can play what you want.
    What is nice in the guild it is that all are welcome in quests at level, even in repaer.

I know that having some past lives / stuff and reaper point make a difference in H reaper quest but the main diff does not come from those things it come from the player.
    In france we says: On ne peut pas faire d’un âne un cheval de course.
    Maya is doing really fine as a tank in all quests and I’m not sure he have 100 of PL.

If there is no tank during reaper quests, we just have to go slowly and accept that things will be a bit harder.
    A wipe is often a mistake not due to a lack of tank / PL super gear in a party.

Once again if some member want to run lower reaper because they think that they aren’t ready for H reaper et me know.

That’s being said, my proposal for this evening:
    We can continu sharm if you all ok with that.

Sébastien.

Chrof

So I’ve got a somewhat reasonable tank now and also a fvs with heals and some dcs.
    Been doing some r10s the last days so if any are interested hit me up.
    I post in guild but seems there’s not much interest. They really are not so bad, more of you should come along to improve your skills and get some rxp, won’t be reaper capable if you never try. 😉

Healliona

As I’m getting some lives I’m less concerned (I should be in 3 weeks max I hope).

“I post in guild but seems there’s not much interest. They really are not so bad, more of you should come along to improve your skills and get some rxp, won’t be reaper capable if you never try”

This is exactly what I think: The only aim to improve skill / stuff is to practice H reaper.

Trust me, after 2 or 3 weeks of H reaper the only thing you have in mind is to go back at 30 to practice again.

Note: There is a big diff between R1 => R7 and R8 => 10, after R7 team play is really important. You will learn more from each other at H reaper in a few sessions than while leveling.

Sébastien.

Quick add:
    At H reaper you have to admit that you will make some mistakes that will be paid quickly ;o).

But we all make mistakes (my wife and my boss excepted …).

Chrof

So it would be nice if we get a few new faces in the groups, it’s perfect to learn game play and also where you can iron out the creases on your build and roll. We are doing all end game quests with reasonable ease when we have a few of our guildies in group and plugging the rest. The last weeks that’s causes problems is the lag monster. But even with that we are still winning mostly 🤔.
    I post in guild lots and if you are a bit shy can alway send me a tell and or a pm here and can help with build or game play.

#looking forward to new and old faces in our groups

Healliona

Bha lets continue this post:

Will be on at 20 H UK time for some reaper quests: ANy 1 up?
    The aim is to learn from each other and see how reaper goes.

If you are new to reaper we can start by daily R7 / 8 and see how it goes.

Sébastien.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us