Home Forums General Help :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Saiyu

Planning to bring another toon at raids to help the party, have the most classes but not geared :/

The only “geared” is my tank but needs a bit intimi (96 with GH) and thinking to lvl up my healer or some else. Any thoughts?

Sthax

well anything you enjoy playing. If you want to fullfill specific roles in healing and tanking.
    A good raid tank/ high reaper tank is always nice, also for high reaper group with the guildies.
    For healers; clerics seem to work well overall, for raid purposes FVS with healing wall could be very efficient, as i think you can stack those.

Other than that, you need to be more specific in what you would like to do, so we can suggest accordingly.

ps: i think your ranged is pretty well geared too?

Sinaefay

What Ewoud said, pick something you enjoy playing as having fun is a major factor.

Healliona

Good afternoon:

pick something you enjoy playing as having fun is a major factor.

This and only this.

Sébastien.

/*********************************/
    Edit: Gearing a toon is not hard today, I can help you to loot and I’m sure that I’m not alone.
    I have some filigree and crafting mat to spare too.
    /*********************************/

Palna

If you need some help building or gearing let us know what you want to do, definitely people around here and on Discord can help. 🙂

Healliona

Good morning.

Will be here at 21h fr hour this evening is it ok to farm some?

Sébastien.

Saiyu

Hey again 🙂

my ranger is well geared(missing 2-3 items to wear). Can bring my tank (think will do some PN), my healer is low lvl (24 atm)

Appreciate all for the answers 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us