Home Forums Who’s Who! Healliona

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Healliona

Hi all.

First of all, pleaed to have joined your Guild.

Healliona wasn’t the 1st toon I have created and not the last, but even if I have lot of useless mules and 1 or 2 36 points build toons I have to admit that I only enjoy questing with this Healliona.

The 1st life of this toons was … A cleric life (please don’t laugh), and most of it’s lives were designed to be able to heal.

3.5 years ago I made a break and I returned in september 2018.
    From september up to now I took 5 racials past lives in order to remember how the heroic part of game works, and now I am discovering its the epic part with a totaly useless Druid Build (if you want I’ll give you some details about this build).

If you have any questions please let me know.

Lisa

Welcome to the ‘Swords Sebastien, it’s really nice to have you here 🙂

I’m mostly on the TR hamster wheel at the moment but I hope to group with you again soon!

Lisa (Amoneth) x

Dragavon

Hehe, I would say your druid is anything but useless. The way you handled yourself in those R4 runs on Sunday was impressive 🙂

Healliona

Thanks.

To Lisa, yes I saw that, and yes is that warloc is really nice to TR.
    If you or other member in the guild farm token, in that case let me know (doing LOD + BOB maybe more effective than a DA).

To Drag: Not really, but I really appreciate that run, and It will be a pleasure to run anything else, I just have to modify 1 or 2 things, not in the build ,o).
    I also have trouble with some quests due to a lack of knowledge.

About this build, I comitted 2 mistakes at least:
    1. It was designed to heal and CC, I’m fine to heal in R7 and can CC in R5 or 6, but taking empower was a big mistake since my DPS is useless after R3.
    2. I haven’t raised diplo and this is a real issue issue in R4 +.

Sthax

Wb to the game and welcome to the ‘swords Sebastien!

You handled yourself fine in the raids and reapers. If the build is suboptimal, then it was all player skill 😀

If there is anything you need hit me up, we can do some q’s and farm some gear if needed. There are usually other guildies around who are willing to help out too.

See you IG,
    Sth*x

Ryan

Welcome aboard. Im pretty sure I remember the name Healiona from years ago and it was indeed a Cleric that Im thinking of. It may have even been in the friends list of one of my old alts if I remember correctly.
    I rarely ever add anyone to my friends list so you must be OK ☺

Im on a bit of a break at the moment so you probably wont see me about, but if you do it might be on a Warlock called Corazonroto.

Healliona

Hello all.

Just to sumup those 3 weeks with you:
    First of all don’t think that I never complain I something goes really wrong I usually say it but I also say when I’m happy (for me it is very important).

Now what about those 3 weeks:
    I’m just happy with you.

Many thanks to having me.

Sébastien.

Sthax

Good to hear, Sebas. Hopefully it will stay that way ++

Healliona

“Good to hear, Sebas. Hopefully it will stay that way ++”

Hope so, but regarding how people behave each other I’m pretty sure you’ve already done a little sorting through people.

It’s a little difficult for me to explain my feelings in English and if you need it, I can try.

Sébastien.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us