Home Forums General Hardcore Server

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Hi

Just wondering how many Swords are currently playing on the hardcore server and their current levels, I have a lvl 3 at mo and would prefer to lvl with peeps I know/can be trusted, any interest let me know.

Toon is called Najra, Legend was already taken 🙁

btw, if you are a vip and have not created a character you might as well, I had 4-5 1k sentient xp pots when created, I will have the option of transferring toon in November to Ghall account so can then use on whoever.

Sthax

yeh good point.

i was lvl 8 until i stupidly ran into a trap…

will try again tho, just need to figure out a build. i found some swords, isibald, uppsy, despot. dunno if they are still among the living.

Sthax

k at lvl 5 now.

Started a new warlock with a arti lvl for trap skills and a hangy lver pulling sacrifice pet.

If anyone find any trap gear they dnt need or acid/radiance stuff i would not mind it.

name: Sthox Xin

Jeek

kimisc lvl4 wiz

Healliona

Good morning.

Have tried the HC server with an… Aasimar cleric.
    Hard for me to say if I like or not to restart from the begining a toon: No tomes, no PL no stuff for a useless reward (cosmetics and a few RXP)…

May be this should be nice to play with you but you all may have an high level at the moment.

Sébastien.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us