Home Forums General Guild lvl and Airship

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Domend

Hello hello everyone 🙂 First of all congratz all for our lvl to 78. We are now very close to lvl 80 with good prospects and a new airship is in order on that lvl. The new Airship costs 1.800.000 pp and if the guild decides to upgrade to that i wanna pay for it . Its been great almost 2 Years playing as a member in Spellswords , very awarding and met some great people in here.

This is a gift for this great experience this guild has given me and cause it was rly important for me while still in the Army going out log in DDO and find my dear guildies welcoming me each time.

In conclusion i would like ur insights and opinions about the new Airship. Thanks in advance everyone.

Legend

Agreed, I am a bit short on cash at mo 🙂 so i think it is best you pay, this can also make up for having to group with your alts, the question should really be is 1,8Mill pp enough! I say not quite, but all helps.

Just get the biggest and most expensive one, also we will probably require some customisation.

Sinaefay

Sounds good to me 🙂

Mandragoran

Have to agree with Legend here.

No expense can be spared. Hot tub, games room, revue bar… the works.

Seriously though, thanks for the offer Domend. Cannot wait to see us climbing aboard a new ship. Been a long time coming 🙂

Xutharion

Thanks a lot Dom from me too

I ‘ d like to give my little contribution in that, but maybe I can contribute more for next ship (that requires astral diamonds). Anyway, if you need a contribution, I’ll be happy to give my part.

Ryan

A fine offer H – its always fun grouping with you

Its a lot of cash thats for sure.

I can offer a bit of plat too, but only about 1/30 because as usually Im nearly broke.

Vik

Super offer matey and likewise happy to contribute shout if needed

Vik

CaT

My characters sheet I use to keep track of different things off-game tells me I have at this moment a bit over 1,3 millions platinum coins over the 4 characters I own. I would be happy to contribute a part of those money for the guild’s next airship as a sign of appreciation for all the help I got both in terms of items and game knowledge from our wonderful members. Cheers to all!

Molfein

Greetings Domend,

A very generous offer, a great gesture of support for the Guild.

There are running costs so I’d like to chip in where I can – have won or looted the occasional Astral Diamond and have some plat stashed which I’d like to contribute.

As I am not the most active officer (probably the least active!) its fitting that I help at this stage.

Cheers,

Molfein

Nath

Very generous of you Dom 🙂 Think I need to learn some saving skills 🙂

CaT

Nath can’t save? Hmmm, why I am not shocked? 😛 Didn’t see you in a while Nath, I hope you and Ulf don’t think of leaving us. Don’t you dare getting bored of DDO! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us