Home Forums Who’s Who! Grugno

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

my name is Paolo and i’m a italian noob XD .

I’m a Federico/Xutharion friend in rl…)

I started playing this game a few days ago and I really enjoy it – I stopped playing Diablo 3, too boring and easy ;).

In DDO, I’m currently playing a druid/fighter. I hope to have many many hours of fun with Grugno and other characters.

I’m falled in love with D&D in the 80’s. Actually I play 4e and many other RPGs with my wife and friends.

Thank you for your welcome and assistance 🙂

Sinaefay

Welcome to the Spellswords, Paolo, and hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything in particular, dont be afraid to ask in guild-chat.

/Jan

Mandragoran

Great to have you join us.

As Jan said, the guild is available to assist should you need advice, help with quests or just getting started.

Though I am sure our resident completionist, Xutharion, probably has you covered 🙂

CaT

Welcome aboard Grugno! I hope you will find our guild enjoyable for your play style. Don’t forget to try the guild raids from time to time – unique experience that should be tasted at least once in a while 😉

Fermihault

Welcome Grugno, and as Mandragoran said, the guild chat is also here to request help with quests or whatever!

Nath

Welcome 😀

Ryan

Welcome to the Swords Grugno

Im sure you will have a great time here.

Feel free to post in guild chat if you want company during your questing – its a great way to get to know people and make new friends.

Similarly if just need help with something feel free to ask here or in chat and the help will be forth coming.

By the way, I am Ryan and you will see me in game on any alt with “trax” in the name or more recently on my Cleric Nannabot

Cheers

Ryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank all of you for the welcome 🙂

In fact, Xutharion introduced me to the game mechanics (and elite soloing… :P)

I think I’m almost ready for my first guild raid 😀

Ludovik

A benvenuti from me too, Paolo…

Always good to see another keen ‘Sword in town… 🙂

Remember to give a shout, when you know, what you need and don’t yet have… 🙂

Ludo / Contra / Truth / Manybelly / Genii

And sometimes known as Ulf

Funny note: As a DM I somehow end up naming half my npc kobolds/goblins Grug… Nice to see that it works for halforcs too…

Domend

Welcome to the guild Grugno. Hope u enjoy our company here and have lots of fun with the game. Whatever u need shout in guild chat and u will definetely get an answer for ur problem .

Since u are a p&p D&D player u will certainly enjoy building characters in DDO.

See u in game 🙂

Grugno

Just started a second character, a WF Barbarian.

He’s named Insertcoin 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us