Home Forums Crafting Forum Greensteel ingredients

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ispepxam

IspepXam is enjoying his first TR life, but is short of a greensteel weapon that he can use until I run the higher Epic quests for something better.
    I have already been very lucky to receive some small devil scales from Domvik (I think – sorry if wrong toon name). So the weapon is at the base level for now and I’m looking to boost it to the second and third levels.
    Having checked around my other toons, I’m still short of a couple of medium items that I can’t get from auction house for now. If anyone has either a couple of medium devil scales or a medium gnawed bone, I would love to trade for them. I can offer platinum or possibly something from my modest backpack of goodies…
    Hope someone can help me out.
    Cheers, Ispep – Jimmy

CaT

I would be happy to help you Jimmy. Just give me a shout if you see me online. Cheers matey and congrats! 🙂

Khaan

Hi Jimmy,
    not sure I have any scales, but I know I have some bones that I can help with. How many u need?

Ispepxam

Thanks Cat and Khaan. Any help welcome.

To confirm I am looking for:-
    2 x Medium Devil Scales,
    1 x Medium Gnawed Bone.

Technically I also need a Supreme shard as well, but I know I can only get that in person from inside the Shroud raid.

Cheers, Ispep – Jimmy

Ryan

Someone will have the scales Jimmy. But in the off chance you dont get them before you finish tonight then send Mantrax a tell say what you need. I usually log on at 0600 during the week for a short while so I’ll sort you out then.

I doubt it’ll come to that as most are overloaded with smalls and meds.

Ispepxam

Thanks to Jan I’m all sorted for now.

You’ve got to love the generosity of the guild members.. 🙂

Cheers, Ispep – Jimmy

Plaguemaster

just gimme a tell ingame if u need something else m8. mostly on Falck these days

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us