Home Forums General Gear for Nihila

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Molkire

Am I missing big obvious things in the following setup?
    Nihila is a 13rog/5bard/2ftr PDK swashbuckler with CHA to hit and damage for shortswords.
    melee speed/doublestrike/crits/Sneak attacks

Gear setup so far i came up with:

https://imgur.com/rwO71Xh

https://imgur.com/pTouW9x

thank you 🙂

Sthax

hey mate,
    Not sure about bards, so can’t really help you. Might wanna give some context on how you like to play Nihila.
    I can imagine you would like to utilize your CHA for spells and special abilities and still keep some reasonable dps. Your gear looks like you focus exclusively on melee skills. You might wanna look into synergy with those things. If CHA only works for your dps and nothing else a shift to DEX or STR might be an alternative?

Gear setup seems ok, the pinnacle ring might be monk orientated. if you get your +stunn from somewhere else you get a free slot.

Also a imp deception item would help if not in group or when havin agro still get soem sneak attack dmg in.

Dunno if this is any help, Stuard migh have some insight on bards as vdBeard seems to do very good in raids. But that might not be what you’re looking for.

“this is not the build your looking for” *waves hand though the air*
    /2cents

Legend

Clearly a melee build using Cha, would only need devotion item slotted.

Slavers will give +17 con I believe, not 18

I would try to fit in Echo of Ravenkind in trinket for +20 con and other nice abils

Goggles perhaps Symp lenses and boots then shadows footsteps as hard to fit dodge in, but also check if need a dodge item as my bard seems to get 27% with no items and u will be using buckler style.

New raid gloves look very nice
    Not sure on your stun dc but sometimes it’s not worth getting dire charge (under 90), van rich cane can also give stun.
    Other equip to consider would be Ring Of Prowess & Molten gloves, u might have to sacrifice an insightful + for hit/dam on gear.

With regards to the build, I understand why u went char with the pdk, but being a rogue it is better to go either dex, get weapon finesse feat and different task from SB or Int and Harper agent, might also be easier to gear.

Dragavon

As far as I can see you miss improved deception in your setup.

As Legend says, go for Icon of ravenkind if you can. Best trinket in game.

I would also consider the Mighty Stormreach guardians helm from Night falls on Stormreach.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us